Ratings for Dr. Fred Fjeldsted

Dr. Fjeldsted is a very considerate and helpful doctor, even tho I am elderly always is attentive and is not above him to send you to a specialist if he can't find the answer. Very glad that he made a decision to come back to Dauphin to open his practice. Joan

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

I have had a number of doctors as they get a job here and then move to a bigger city. All i can say is he is the best I have had. Thanks Freddy. Your awesome!!! My husband loves him to!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Awesome doctor!!! He delivered both my children and has since become our family doctor. He's worth my three hour trip there to see him. :)

flag | Submitted February 7, 2010

Dr. Fjeldsted is the best doctor I've had. He never rushes you out of his office and is very friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Helpful and straight to the point. Send to specialist when needed. Very caring about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

Well, first of all, he's HOT! Quite YUMMY actually, but seriously is an AWESOME doctor and really couldn't find a better doctor than him. Also di I mention easy on the eyes!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008

He is a wonderful doctor, always has a smile on his face and always has the time to answer any questions you may have. Excellent bedside manner and very knowledgeable. I ended up with him as my doctor quite by accident and I would recommend him to anyone and do in fact!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Dr. F is an amazing resource. My family started seeing Dr F when I became pregnant and has been wonderful. He has not hesitated to send us to specialists when needed. Dr F is extremely friendly, and really cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone and really appreciate him! Thanks Dr F. Dwayne, Jamie and Addison

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008

Dr.F is a really good Doctor. Someone that the area needs and should keep. When my son got hospitalized in Alberta, I had to trust total strangers and was very scared. The ped. wanted to do a spinal tap, and we didnt know what to do, I was able to talk to Dr.F. He took time out just to talk to me. This made decisions alot easier and I was able to be strong and be there for my child. Words can not express how greatful I am for that two minute call. If yous get a chance to see him, do it you will not regreat it.Really good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008

Most people think Doctor Fjeldsted is an obstetrician but he covers the emergency department too! He delivered my baby and it was an awesome experience! And he also saw my dad with a heart attack and saved his life! Great doctor! I hope he stays here (I think he will because he is a local).

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007