Ratings for Dr. D. Brad Lord

Dr. Lord is excellent! He is very professional, competent, skilled and very personable. The entire process from scheduling the consult visit, preparing for, and having the colonoscopy went very smoothly. His office staff are wonderful too!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. Lord has been my doctor for over 10 years. He is professional, competent, and just a great doctor. I even went to him after I moved.he is the best.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Lord's for a number of years. With routine tests, procedures and visits, he has always been attentive and skilled. He has a very soothing demeanor which helps with any anxiety.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

My colonoscopy could not have gone smoother. The doctor and staff were very helpful and informative. I could not have asked for anything better - considerintg what had to be done.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

My insurance company provided a no cost to me routine colonoscopy as long as it wasn't required due to a prior condition. Dr. Lord assured me that he would submit a diagnosis of routine, but instead coded his diagnosis (probably a common diagnosis) as due to bleeding - an outright false submission. As a result, my insurance company applied a deductible and co-insurance charge when calculating the doctors payment. The doctor refused to correct the diagnosis or meet with me to discuss the issue. When I told him I wasn't going to pay because of his error, he turned the balance over to a collection agent. I reported the doctor to the Georgia Composite State Board of Medical Examiners, who accepted my complaint for investigation.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

Dr. D. Brad Lord's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1989)

Healthnet