Ratings for Dr. Grace E. Torres-Hodges

I would recommend Dr Grace to everyone! She is compassionate and dedicated to her patients. She has been taking care of 3 generations of my family!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

She was the most knowledgable Doctor I have seen in a very long time. Takes time to explain things and was very thorough in her examination

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

My 16 year old has had chronic ingrown nails and has had them removed numerous times by urgent care and his pediatrician. A friend of mine told me about Dr. Grace, and how she treated her daughter with a similar problem. My son was so scared to go to another doctor because of his bad experiences in the past, but I am so grateful we went! She was very reassuring and considerate about my son's anxiety. She took care of the problem, and we haven't had a problem with it since. So glad we found her!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Grace is a very knowledgeable Doctor. And I trust her to refer me to a knowledgeable rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Torres-Hodges is awesome, her knowledge about podiatry is excellent. She takes the time to explain every detail and even show you what is going on with your feet/ankles. Great caring, compassionate physician.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Torres-Hodges is great Podiatry, she really takes to the time to share with every detail of your care. Front office and assistants are also very personable and knowledge, overall great office to go to.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Dr. Torres-Hodges is very knowledgable, patient, and informative. She always takes the time to talk through the process of procedures she's actively doing or even contemplating as treatment for me. She is usually running on time, but there have been a few times that I've had to wait to see her. It is not infuriating as it can be in some offices, though, because I know she's just taking her time with other patience to give them her full attention as she does with me. I simply plan for that possibility. She has consistently led me toward treatment options that were affordable and non-invasive when possible. I also appreciate that she tells me what to google and even writes down the spellings for me. I have yet to meet another doctor who is so keen on patient education. I learn something new every time I visit her. She's great!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

My husband's new patient visit was very informative today. He has been to other doctors who have not addressed him directly due to his disability. I appreciate that Dr. Torres-Hodges talked to him and involved both of us and explained his condition offering something other than surgery. I am feel confident in her treatment approach and look forward to our upcoming return visits.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

She did surgery on both my feet and I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Hodges does an awesome job and is very skilled in her profession. The staff and Dr. Hodges are very helpful and very kind. I will recommend her to anyone that needs her services.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Torress-Hodges for almost 10 years. I would highly recommend her and her fine staff to anyone needing foot care. I have seen the doctor for my Diabetes bi-annual exams, wound care, and for a dislocated toe. She is always taken great care of me to prevent Diabetes complications. Diabetes runs in my family. She has given me instructions of daily foot care and prevention of injuries. In urgent cases she has always been able to get me seen in a timely manner. She is like an old family friend. I have seen her children grow up. A great doctor for a lifetime.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr. Grace E. Torres-Hodges's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med