Ratings for Dr. Grace E. Torres-Hodges

This woman is amazing! Yes it's a 3 month wait to get in...but go ahead and make an appt. and keep checking for cancellations. My 3 month wait was knocked down to a 2 week wait! She is worth the wait...spent a solid hour with me..and her staff is fantastic. She EXPLAINS things and LISTENS!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Awesome Doc! Very professional and passionate for what she does! Great staff too!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Thank you for taking such good care of me! My feet feel great!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Wow! My new patient visit today was one of the most thorough evaluation of my feet, and I say this after seeing two other docs in town! I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Torres-Hodges. She is worth the wait to get in. She and her staff from the minute you walk in until the time your leave make you feel like you are only person that they are caring for!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I would recommend Dr Grace to everyone! She is compassionate and dedicated to her patients. She has been taking care of 3 generations of my family!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

She was the most knowledgable Doctor I have seen in a very long time. Takes time to explain things and was very thorough in her examination

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

My 16 year old has had chronic ingrown nails and has had them removed numerous times by urgent care and his pediatrician. A friend of mine told me about Dr. Grace, and how she treated her daughter with a similar problem. My son was so scared to go to another doctor because of his bad experiences in the past, but I am so grateful we went! She was very reassuring and considerate about my son's anxiety. She took care of the problem, and we haven't had a problem with it since. So glad we found her!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Grace is a very knowledgeable Doctor. And I trust her to refer me to a knowledgeable rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Torres-Hodges is awesome, her knowledge about podiatry is excellent. She takes the time to explain every detail and even show you what is going on with your feet/ankles. Great caring, compassionate physician.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Torres-Hodges is great Podiatry, she really takes to the time to share with every detail of your care. Front office and assistants are also very personable and knowledge, overall great office to go to.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Dr. Grace E. Torres-Hodges's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)