Ratings for Dr. Grace E. Torres-Hodges

As an operating room nurse, I get to meet a lot of doctors, but THIS is the foot doctor I will always recommend to anyone that asks me! She is one of the most polite and down-to-earth docs I get to work with. Stay sweet Dr. Grace and THANKS for taking care of me and my family!!!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Highly recommend this office!!!! Great doc and awesome support staff too!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

So glad to find there are doctors like Dr. Grace still practicing. I was reluctant to come to her because she doesn't take Medicare or my secondary but so many of my friends told me too. Now I can understand why! One of the most comprehensive exams and pleasant visits to any doctor I've had in a long time. She knows her stuff, takes her time with you and makes you feel reassured that you are in good care.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Had to wait way past my appt. time and the Dr. comes out and says can you wait until I talk with a salesman..my appt. was almost two hours behind schedule....when I went in to see her it was insult after insult...she ordered X-ray on my left foot and the person doing this had to take 6-8 X-rays to get the right angle..very frustrating, got nothing accomplished and she told me to make another appointment..never went back..

Submitted January 26, 2018

Wonderful experience with Dr. Grace! So grateful for the time she took with me! She made me realize how so many of my other issues are related. Would highly recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Fabulous Doc! Great staff! Clean office! Professional, caring and exactly what you see is what you get! Wouldn't trust me or my family with anyone else to take care of feet!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Awesome Doc! Very compassionate and knowledgeable! Takes the time to LISTEN and then makes sure to explain everything to you. My feet have been messed up for 10+ years. Other docs just wrote me off. She took the time to get me fixed up! My feet now feel awesome!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Excellent clinician! Knowledgeable, Compassionate and Courteous...why can't all doctors treat their patients that way! Thanks Dr. Grace for your help! Keep it up!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Wonderful doctor! You can tell she enjoys what she does. She knows her stuff and wants to help you get to the root of your problem, not just treat a symptom.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Excellent clinician, takes the time to listen and examine the patient.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr. Grace E. Torres-Hodges's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)