Ratings for Dr. Grace E. Torres-Hodges

I just had my first visit this past week and I've never felt more at ease and comfortable in a doctor's office as I did with Dr. Grace and her staff. She listened to me, she explained things to me, and I have a good feeling with the treatment plan that we are starting. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

I've been going to Dr. Grace for about five years now, and I couldn't be more thrilled with the service I receive from her practice. She's super knowledgeable in all things foot-related, and she takes the time to explain what's going on with your feet in plain English. I have recommended her to many friends and co-workers.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this office!!! Dr. Grace and her staff are fabulous! They never rush you through and take the time to listen to you explain your problems and Dr. Grace is wonderful in diagnosing, teaching and communicating to make you feel confident about the treatment plan. I recommend this office to all my family and friends!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Dr. Torres-Hodges is fantastic! She takes her time with you and is knowledgeable, explains things well, and is very caring. Her office staff is also very accommodating and helpful. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

I am so happy to have found this doctor! She and her staff are knowledgeable, courteous and professional! I have seen other podiatrists and by far, Dr. Grace's examination is the most comprehensive and thorough foot evaluation I have ever been given. She has taught me more about my feet and my overall wellness and I so appreciate it!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

I have never felt more at ease in a doctor's office as I did with Dr. Grace and her staff! I am very happy and confident under her care!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Awesome podiatrist in Dr. Grace and her staff is great as well! I've been to other docs in the area, and I highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr Grace and her staff are very friendly and helpful! I never have to wait long in the waiting room or the exam room and she is always willing to answer any and all questions. I love going to see her!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Professional, compassionate and knowledgeable! You leave Dr. Torres-Hodges' office with confidence of finding out what is wrong with your foot. I consider myself pretty healthy, but when I have had an issue with my feet, Dr. Grace is whom I call! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

THANK YOU Dr. Grace! As a parent to 3 active children who have had ingrown toenails, ankle sprains and foot fractures treated by Dr. Torres-Hodges over the last 8 years, I cannot say more great things about this doctor and her office. They are professional, knowledgeable and extremely caring not only to the patient but with the family. When a team parent asks me who they should see for their child's foot problem, there is no other office I would recommend!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Grace E. Torres-Hodges's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)

• BCBS Texas
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
UnitedHealthcare