Ratings for Dr. Grace E. Torres-Hodges

I am so happy to have found this doctor! She and her staff are knowledgeable, courteous and professional! I have seen other podiatrists and by far, Dr. Grace's examination is the most comprehensive and thorough foot evaluation I have ever been given. She has taught me more about my feet and my overall wellness and I so appreciate it!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

I have never felt more at ease in a doctor's office as I did with Dr. Grace and her staff! I am very happy and confident under her care!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Awesome podiatrist in Dr. Grace and her staff is great as well! I've been to other docs in the area, and I highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr Grace and her staff are very friendly and helpful! I never have to wait long in the waiting room or the exam room and she is always willing to answer any and all questions. I love going to see her!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Professional, compassionate and knowledgeable! You leave Dr. Torres-Hodges' office with confidence of finding out what is wrong with your foot. I consider myself pretty healthy, but when I have had an issue with my feet, Dr. Grace is whom I call! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

THANK YOU Dr. Grace! As a parent to 3 active children who have had ingrown toenails, ankle sprains and foot fractures treated by Dr. Torres-Hodges over the last 8 years, I cannot say more great things about this doctor and her office. They are professional, knowledgeable and extremely caring not only to the patient but with the family. When a team parent asks me who they should see for their child's foot problem, there is no other office I would recommend!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Grace is very knowledgeable and kind. I have come to her for years and would never consider anyone else as long as she was s in practice. I have proven to be a challenge because of other medical conditions but she always helps me. I find her and her staff to be professional but down to earth. I would recommend her to anyone who needs care for their feet.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

As an operating room nurse, I get to meet a lot of doctors, but THIS is the foot doctor I will always recommend to anyone that asks me! She is one of the most polite and down-to-earth docs I get to work with. Stay sweet Dr. Grace and THANKS for taking care of me and my family!!!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Highly recommend this office!!!! Great doc and awesome support staff too!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

So glad to find there are doctors like Dr. Grace still practicing. I was reluctant to come to her because she doesn't take Medicare or my secondary but so many of my friends told me too. Now I can understand why! One of the most comprehensive exams and pleasant visits to any doctor I've had in a long time. She knows her stuff, takes her time with you and makes you feel reassured that you are in good care.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Grace E. Torres-Hodges's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)

UnitedHealthcare