Ratings for Dr. Grace E. Torres-Hodges

Dr Grace and her staff are very friendly and helpful! I never have to wait long in the waiting room or the exam room and she is always willing to answer any and all questions. I love going to see her!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Professional, compassionate and knowledgeable! You leave Dr. Torres-Hodges' office with confidence of finding out what is wrong with your foot. I consider myself pretty healthy, but when I have had an issue with my feet, Dr. Grace is whom I call! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

THANK YOU Dr. Grace! As a parent to 3 active children who have had ingrown toenails, ankle sprains and foot fractures treated by Dr. Torres-Hodges over the last 8 years, I cannot say more great things about this doctor and her office. They are professional, knowledgeable and extremely caring not only to the patient but with the family. When a team parent asks me who they should see for their child's foot problem, there is no other office I would recommend!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Grace is very knowledgeable and kind. I have come to her for years and would never consider anyone else as long as she was s in practice. I have proven to be a challenge because of other medical conditions but she always helps me. I find her and her staff to be professional but down to earth. I would recommend her to anyone who needs care for their feet.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

As an operating room nurse, I get to meet a lot of doctors, but THIS is the foot doctor I will always recommend to anyone that asks me! She is one of the most polite and down-to-earth docs I get to work with. Stay sweet Dr. Grace and THANKS for taking care of me and my family!!!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Highly recommend this office!!!! Great doc and awesome support staff too!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

So glad to find there are doctors like Dr. Grace still practicing. I was reluctant to come to her because she doesn't take Medicare or my secondary but so many of my friends told me too. Now I can understand why! One of the most comprehensive exams and pleasant visits to any doctor I've had in a long time. She knows her stuff, takes her time with you and makes you feel reassured that you are in good care.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Had to wait way past my appt. time and the Dr. comes out and says can you wait until I talk with a salesman..my appt. was almost two hours behind schedule....when I went in to see her it was insult after insult...she ordered X-ray on my left foot and the person doing this had to take 6-8 X-rays to get the right angle..very frustrating, got nothing accomplished and she told me to make another appointment..never went back..

Submitted January 26, 2018

Wonderful experience with Dr. Grace! So grateful for the time she took with me! She made me realize how so many of my other issues are related. Would highly recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Fabulous Doc! Great staff! Clean office! Professional, caring and exactly what you see is what you get! Wouldn't trust me or my family with anyone else to take care of feet!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr. Grace E. Torres-Hodges's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)