Ratings for Dr. Alejandro Z. Montes

The wait at the office is exasperating! I've waited for as long as 2 1/2 hours WITH a scheduled appointment! This is bad enough for an adult, now imagine this with a baby in a room full of parents with annoyed babies. He talks to you as if you were dumb and doesn't listen to what you have to say. He also doesn't seem to take his time in diagnosing. It is even worse when he is on call. It seems he does not like speaking to patients over the phone, he is rude and impatient. When I called and told him my two-year-old had been throwing up for three days he asked me what the concern was. Without asking for any more information he prescribed medication for nausea. I followed my instincts and did not give my son the medication, we later found out the vomiting was being caused by excessive phlegm, a problem easily solved with a vaporizer and some Vicks. If this medical group must be used I would suggest Dr. Tran instead.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

Dr. Alejandro Z. Montes's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)