Ratings for Dr. Timothy W. Allen

Condescending and incompetent. Go elsewhere if you are serious about your health care.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr Allen is the best doctor I have ever seen he not only cares about his patients but is very knowledgeable as well and has a great bed side manner makes ppl feel like they matter not just another patient he takes time to listen as well which is rare in a doctor most just get you in and out he takes the time for you he is a blessing to the medical profession and to us as patients

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I had a horrible experience with DR.Allen and I will never recommend anyone to go to him.Him and his nurse treated me like dirt and they acted like I was some kind of low life.It goes like this,you can feed one million hungry people but if you ignore one individual out of animosity.All the good deeds you did will go down the drain.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

He is the first Doctor-of many- that I walked out thinking "He was actally "listening" to what I was saying!!" He is friendly, not condrscening, which is rare!,and his staff are incredibly personable EVERY time! Very refreshing Doctor (and Team). :-)

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

I can't say enough about Dr. Allen. When I went through a very hard time emotionally not only did he take care of me medically he LISTENED to me, allowed me to cry without feeling bad and made me know that it was ok to feel the way I did. Dr Allen now cares for my entire family and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2010

Dr. Allen is amazing. He knows a lot, but if you ask him something he's not 100% sure of, he will find the answer and get back to you. He's also conscious of healthcare costs, and will help you find the least expensive option to take care of your need.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

This doctor is excellent. Not only is he knowledgeable, he is kind, caring, listens, is pro-active in resolving any health issues you have. He cares for the whole family and the health of a family as a whole. There is nothing that you can't tell him or talk about with him. The office staff is just as nice and caring as he is. Yoiu can get same day and next day appointments also.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr. Timothy W. Allen's Credentials

• Milwaukee Medical College (Grad. 2001)