Ratings for Dr. Joel J. Baumgartner

My back was killing me when I first went to see Dr. Baumgartner. I got Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and a Platelet Lysate (PL) epidural twice. My pain went from a 7 to a 4 the first time, so I figured, "something worked, so let's do that again." The second time, my pain went from a 4 to a 2. Let me tell you, I have tried physical therapy, steroid injections and an inversion table. I even met with a surgeon it was so bad, who warned against back surgery. PRP changed my life. While I cannot go running or play sports, I hardly ever need pain pills or ice packs anymore, I can walk farther and stand up longer too. Insurance didn't cover it, so it costs $1,200 the first time and you get 10% off the second time. I did a lot of research ahead of time on Dr. Baumgartner and he came back clean: no arrests and he did not appear in an online medical database of doctors who have received financial gifts from medical companies. He listens and has good bedside manner. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr.Baumgartner was great he is very knowledgeable and helped my son a great deal.No doctor I have ever met helps with the root problem like he does.Joel doesnt just treat symptoms. Thank you Rejuv!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

small tears/ fraying rotator cuff - did PT with them too. Great experience.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

First of all everyone at Rejuv is so nice and willing to help you out with what ever issues you may have. I have been dealing with chronic pain for several years. I found Dr. Baumgartner through my chiropractor who has sent many patients there. He helped me with the pain in my knee and gave me my life back. He listens to you and trys to find the root of the problem. I am a firm believer in Dr. Baumgartner and everyone at Rejuv medical. Thanks Rejuv!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

This Dr tries to practice medicine in areas that he is not qualified for or does not have adequate knowledge of. He prescribed the wrong medication to a patient and it had profound life changing effects, this person now has a life long handicap and will never recover. I do not recommend this Dr and he should have his medical license revoked. He did not take responsibility for his error and has not regrets about it. He should be ashamed of himself.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

Always very friendly staff and Dr.'s Helped me with very bad knees.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Dr. Joel J. Baumgartner's Credentials

• Univ Of Nd Sch Of Med, Grand Forks Nd 58201 (Grad. 1999)