Ratings for Dr. Phyllis D. Oster

I was not able to see this doctor without a referral and was told she was busy and "popular". I would need a referral or be recommended by a friend or family. Sad the medical field is turning into this. I should be able to see a gyn doctor without a referral if it is urgent.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Oster is wonderful! She is the real deal. Anwers questions, caring, follow-ups with you personally. Have seen her for 20 plus years. Was recommended by a friend and it has been the best. Absolutely recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

As a medical practitioner I have had an opportunity to work with many physicians and I choose Dr. Oster for my personal physician as she is very knowledgeable, takes her time during office visits and personally follows up with lab results. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

I have been seeing Doctor Oster for 18 years. She is thorough and takes time to explain things as well as time to respond to questions. She is one of the few doctors who never rushes through an appointment. I will be taking my teenage daughter to her also because of her gentle and kind demeanor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

She is simply the best! I have recommended at least 15 women to her and they all agree. She is caring, takes time to chat and returns phone calls always. I have been going to her for 20 years and cannot imagine anyone better. Thanks, Dr. Oster.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

Dr. Phyllis D. Oster's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)