Ratings for Dr. Brian F. Griffin

Dr. Griffin was very interested in my problems and helped me a lot. I have seen negative reviews and can only suppose that those people didn't get what they wanted (wink, wink) and were striking back the only way they could.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Griffin has been treating me for over 14 years. He has kept on top of the latest information, and has always treated me with kindness & professionalism. He has also caught problems that other Dr.s missed & should have caught, which once saved my life. He is a very caring, professional Dr.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

The doctor seems to really care for your ailments when he's not having problems with his back. There are times I believe he shouldn't be in the office because he appears to be in too much pain to be effective.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

Dr. Griffin diagnosed me with a terminal illness that three subsequent doctors said I definitely DO NOT have. He was very eager for me to have what would have been unnecessary surgery.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2009

After many years of suffering with a neck and back problem and trips to chiropractors and pain medication, through Dr. Griffins help I am relatively pain free.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008