Ratings for Dr. Fausto A. De La Cruz

Couldn't schedule appointment with doctor for 2-3 months, so I opted to see one of the PA's instead. Waited almost 2Hrs to be seen. PA (Carmen) was nice, but that's about the only good thing I can say about the office. They gave me my ultrasound result 1 month after the test was done, blaming the diagnostic center not sending them the result, which was not true, office staff was too lazy/irresponsible to put result in my chart as I later found out. I recently had a biopsy, never called me with the result, I had to call to ask. I was told that they have it, and a PA will call me back. It's been 2 days, and of course no one got back to me. I will try to get my result from the hospital, and will never go back to the office. I've heard from people that the doctor is nice, but it means nothing if you cannot even schedule an appointment with him within a decent time period, and the office is horrible.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Totally inconsiderate of patient's time. Office calls you days prior of appointment to confirm that you will show up, then you wait for 2 hours for your "scheduled" appointment. Trying to get a hold of them on the phone is almost impossible. Been going there for over 12 years, and it's been getting worse... Time to change DR..

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. de La Cruz always appears to be conscientious about keeping up with his patients' health status. He is always willing to listen. He is often late, but he takes his time with each patient and is always there when he is really needed.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

I have 5 injured disks in my neck (three are herniated) and pain in my leg and feet. The office had no empathy toward my daily pain when I walk, stand, sit, drive in a car, and pain sleeping. They denied my request to assist me with obtaining a Disabled Parking permit, as if I were faking. I took them a photocopy of my Orthopedic accident records showing the MRI results of five injured neck area disks. By not helping me get a permit they made it more difficult for me to earn a living since it is difficult for me to park downtown and walk to see clients. I have financial problems which are worsened by their lack of trust and empathy toward me as a patient. I went home from my consultation with a lot of anger toward their office and the very same day got a different Internist office and a local Orthopedic office to gladly schedule me and sign off on my permit. I was a victim of a severe auto accident, hit from behind by a reckless driver.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

from my daughter experience"he was the best for her'Thank for all you did for her.polite,working hard visited his patient every day while they are in hospital,Thanks also for the staff,who tries to put her in a room asap since she was using a power chair and transportation.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

I love this Doctor. The staff was great too! The only thing was I waited a bit.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010