Ratings for Dr. Amy L. Wnek

I like her and her staff a lot but switched drs because its so hard to get in to see her

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

When the time came I went to go see her and she said that she didn't have enough info and that I needed blood labs. Not once did she ask about my symptoms or what I was going through she just sent me on my way. Unfortunately for me, I left my husband and lost insurance and could not return to her for my next apt seeing I had nothing. I then got very ill and had 2 major surgerys with out insurance. Since I now have insurance I call dr. Wnek to make an apt. I was told she kicked me from the practice for non compliance, confused and frustrated I questioned it seeing I did in fact call to tell them what was going on. I get a call the next day with great news that I'm reinstated. I scheduled an apt for December with the receptionist and was told blood labs were being sent to me. So Friday, June 14th I receive a letter from the office saying she was refusing to reinstate me because I didn't schedule an apt. This office is extremely unorganized. There is no communication within the staff.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

I agree their staff and punctuality is very poor, but i feel they are very knowledgeable and helpful. still going there. I wouldn't be going to them if i felt any ill ways on there part. I have already left one physician because he though he could do it all and wouldn't send me to a specialist that should have taken care of me.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2008

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008

Dr. Amy L. Wnek's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1999)