Ratings for Dr. Scott McGuigan

I've been going to Dr. McGuigan for almost as long as he has been in practice. He is very friendly and very informative. He is completely painless and I have had a lot of work done over the years. He explains every procedure in detail and makes his patients feel comfortable. If I could give him higher ratings than 5's I would.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

Terrible dentist. I had him for years and he caused so many problems with my teeth that could have been avoided. Need a small filling? Go to Dr McGuigan and you will need a root canal afterwards. Have two teeth together that need work done? Well go to Dr McGuigan if you would like to experience an incompetent dentist try to fumble his way through multiple appointments where a normal dentist would require one.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Always helpful and makes sure to inform clients about their dental needs/hygiene etc..

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Found him very good.Staff very helpfull.Excellent follow up after having an extraction done.Never felt any pain during treatment.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

I hated my smile before. Scott did the best job of fixing things, i smile with pride now.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Did a horrible job with my veneers. Ended up having to have them redone at another practice.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2009

Dr. Scott is the best! My family has been going to him for about 20 years now. I highly recommend him. He is wonderful with children as well as adults.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Scott is a great general dentist. He does good work, runs an efficient shop and refers when necessary so that I get the best care.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

I've been one of Scott's patients for about 18 years, and have recommended him to friends and family members who have been as pleased as I am with the level of service and care we receive.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2007

I had bad memories of dentists when I was a kid. I hadn't seen a dentist in many years before I got referred to Scott. I needed quite a bit of work when I first saw him. He sensed that I was nervous and tense, especially about needles and drilling, he gave me extra time for pre-needle numbing and within a few visits I couldn't have been more relaxed while under his care. I have been returning ever since, my last visit was three days ago. Scott takes pride in his work and is an outstanding dentist and a genuine good guy. The hygenists and other staff there are also first rate. I highly recommend the Mill Cove Dental Center.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007