Ratings for Dr. Peter L. Gehlbach

late and seemed distracted by operations of office i would not travel again

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

Dr Peter Louis Gehlbach is a superb doctor in his own field of specialization. He is a very knowledgeable, sharp, focus, and kind person. He performed a vitrectomy on my eye at the same time that a cataract surgery was done - the same day. If you are searching for a good retina surgeon in Baltimore, he is the man for the job. I had a wonderful experience with him and would certainly recommend his services to any new patient. To me, he is a 5-star doctor that you should be looking for to treat your retina problem at the Wilmer Eye Institute at the Johns Hopkins University Hospital in Baltimore. Well done, doctor!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

Staff was not helpful and not very caring, I was just a number. Dr was not very caring or helpful either. I would not recommend Wilmer you can get better care at other places.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Very knowledgeable. Inspired confidence. Is going to perform surgery to remove a membrane from my macula.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

VERY HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT MY SPECIAL CONDITION.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2008

Took no history. Did only cursory exam. Knew all the answers without asking me any questions. More interested in letting me know how smart he is than in helping me with my problem

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008

Dr. Peter L. Gehlbach's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

GHI