Ratings for Dr. Ronald L. Renard

Ins. Medicare. Dr. Rennard is cold & disinterested. He cuts a visit short, answers maybe 2 questions & is very brief, then leaves with no explanation. Once I saw him in order to get the serum for my allergy shots & told him I was having breathing problems. He brushed me off & walked out of the room after doing his paperwork. He did not come back or check my breathing or anything else. It turned out I had a very bad case of pneumonia & ended up in the E.R. very very ill. I wouldn't see him if it weren't imperative to get a continuation of allergy shots. Not a good doctor at all in my experience.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

We've been to him 3 times. The first time he was thorough, but to the point. I'd say "brusk". No smiling, no nonsense. I wasn't sure I liked him, but he ran the requested tests without looking at me like I was insane. The other 2 times, he has been friendly, and willing to talk about my kids' allergies in depth. He even explained them to the kids. He was very willing to do a blood draw for my peanut allergic child vs. the scratch testing. Found a few allergies we had no idea about. :) I felt very comfortable with his knowledge. ONE complaint I have is that my P-allergic kid tested negative on a 3rd test, and his staff told us to "go ahead and give her a peanut butter sandwich. She's no longer allergic." This is contrary to what all the information about PA's say. Despite that, *HE* is a great Dr.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Dr. Ronald L. Renard's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)