Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Rauzzino

I have to trust his knowledge. He has a very good pa

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

What a special man, I had a lot of trouble with my fusion and hardware. He and his kind staff listened to me and he even told me I taught him about listening to the patient and my last visit he told me he would see me even if I did not have insurance. Tell me how many doctors would tell a patient that. He and his staff are truly special people your care is what he is all about and God bless this man and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I had an ACDF and partial corpectomy on C5-6 and C6-7 on March 20. Dr. Rauzzino and Steven were both extremely professional and gave detailed information on my condition. I told Dr. Rauzzino that I was very afraid of the swallowing problems that are associated with moving the esophagus out of the way for the surgery. I had two other neurosurgeon opinions where I was told I was going to need a two-level corpectomy. Dr. Rauzzino is the only one who said he could fix my problem without tearing out my vertebrae. Also, he went out of his way to minimize the moving of my esophagus, and I had very minimal swallowing problems. He is an excellent surgeon, and Steven is an excellent physician's assistant. Dr. Rauzzino even gave us his cell phone number in case of an emergency. All in all, the surgery was not as bad as I thought it would be. I cannot express my gratitude enough to Dr. Rauzzino and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Rauzzino and staff take a personal interest in the patients recovery and pain level.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Excelent surgeon. I was hesitant to have surgery on my back but I was very pleased with how it all went. I would recommend this doctor highly. He spent alot of time with me and my family and he explained things very well.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

The staff is very pleasant and personable! Dr. Rauzzino spent time with me asked me questions and took his time to understand my position as a patient and a person. He made sure that all my questions where answered and even gave me his cell phone number in case I had more questions that needed to be answered. I felt that he was very honest about the aproach we where going to be taking and that's is something you don't always get from surgeons! I'm very pleased and comfortable with my choice to let Dr Raizzino do my surgery.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr.Rauzzino is indeed a genius. I have been a patient of his since 2010 and we exhausted all nonsurgical paths to relieve my constant pain and immobility. Throughout all the physical therapy, pain medications, dry needle therapy (accupuncture), you name it, there was no other choice than to have surgery. We began with an L4/L5 microdiscectomy. Dr. Rauzzino was of course a genius and the procedure went prefectly. Unfortunately for me, my spinal condition did not allow for a successful outcome therefore resulting in an L4/L5/S1 Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF). Of course Dr. Rauzzino again, a genius and all seems to be going extremely well so far. For anyone who really needs a true genius with an impecable team of Physicians Assistants as well as Office Staff and Office Manager, don't waste your time with anyone else.......just go straight to Dr. Rauzzino. There just is no better. Read his bio, read his publications which are available on vitals.com and choose him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

great surgeon, great guy I went to him partly based on these ratings and he didn't disapoint. I was in agony with pain in my back and my leg and when I woke up from surgery my pain was completely gone. It was unbelievable. He's a miracle worker.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

I had a severe condition and after researching my symptoms online, I called Dr Rauzzino's office late evening (afterhours) one day around November 2010 and he answered the phone. He listened patiently to my frantic call and asked me to set up an appointment by calling his staff the next morning for an MRI appointment. I had my MRI results in 4 days and the Dr Steve and Dr Rauzzino were very concerned with the results. I had a very severe stenosis at c3-c4 and c4-c5 level and needed to be operated immediately. Within two weeks I had 2 surgeries ACDF and laminectomy to decompress the spinal cord. Now it is more than a yr... Although i do have some residual pain which is tolerable most of the time, It is way better than the pre-op pain I suffered for 1 month before my surgery. No more pain in the crown of my head. The entire staff is always courteous and helpful. They will always listen to you and return your voicemails. My family and I are very grateful to Dr Rauzzino’s practice.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr. Michael J. Rauzzino's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Lonetree, CO