Ratings for Dr. Martin J. Wall

Dr. was a complete disappointment and rude. It was a waste of time, unhelpful, there was poor follow up, and facilities were disgusting.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr Wall is great if you have a simple problem like a urinary tract infection or something along those lines. However if you have something complex, he completely gives up and gives you blank stare. After getting the same treatment 3 times in a row, he did some basic tests and wrote a script and sent me home. He's great for simple stuff, but if you have a serious problem he's not the right person to talk to. Go see someone else.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2010

In my 35 years, this is probably my worst experience. I truly feel failed by this doctor. He could have done just a little bit of research and solved my problem, but instead just threw prescriptions at me that i didn't need.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable, caring, very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Dr. Wall was honest, resourceful, and diligent in treating my problem. I would see him again for treatment if the problem recurs, and I would recommend him to any friend who needs a urologist.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008

Dr. Martin J. Wall's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Bellevue, WA