Ratings for Dr. John A. Flores

Wow! for those ignorant comments. Dr. Flores can't loose faxes the clinic HE WORKS FOR LOSSES THEM they are the worst service. HOWEVER, DR. FLORES I HAVE KNOWN HIM FOR ABOUT 17 YEARS AND HE TOOK BEFORE THAT CARE OF TWO FAMILY MEMBERS AND MADE HOUSE CALLS IN THE PAST ON HIS OWN TIME! DOCTORS LIKE HIM NEED TO BE MULTIPLIED AND SUPPORTED BY THE CLINIC HE WORKS FOR. HE NEEDS TO BE SUPPORTED BY THIS DR SEKE IN THIS TIME OF NEED!! I AM SO UPSET THAT YES WHO I AM SUING IS SILVER HEALTHCARE FOR TRYING TO THROW DR FLORES UNDER THE BUS FOR THE LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM AND CARE FOR HIS PATIENTS. THEY ARE JUST SAYING FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR AND HE WILL NOT BE HERE ANYMORE JUST LIKE THAT. WHEN THE ONES TO BLAME IS THE BOARD OF SILVER HEALTHCARE. DR. FLORES ALWAYS HAS FOLLOWED TO A "T" THE LAW AND NEVER HAS HAD ANY SANCTIONS ONLY WRITTEN JOURNAL HAS RECEIVED NUMEROUS AWARDS AND HAS PATTEN HIS OWN MEDICATIONS AND OINTMENTS FOR PAIN. I AM LIVING PROOF HAVING FIBRO AND MULTIPLE SCELROSIS I WAS NOT ABLE TO WALK OR DO ANYTHING FOR MYSELF AND MISSED OUT ON MY CHILDREN GROWING UP! WHEN HE CAME BACK TO NEW MEXICO HE SAVED ME I AM DOWN TO LESS MEDICATIONS AND ACTIVE HE HAS ME UNDER CONTROL AND BEEN ON THE SAME MEDICATIONS FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS AND I FEEL GREAT!! HE NEEDS SUPPORT FROM ALL HIS PATIENTS AND THE STAFF. BECAUSE OF HIM SILVER HEALTCARE IS KNOWS NOT ONLY THEY ARE LOSING THE MAJORITY OF THE PATIENTS BUT THEY ARE GOING TO GAIN A MASS LAWSUIT BECAUSE SO FAR WE HAVE OVER 30 PATIENTS AND COUNTING TO SUE SILVER HEALTHCARE FOR NEGLIGENCE AND MALPRACTICE FOR NOT TAKING OVER HIS PATIENCE AND TAKING AWAY THERE MEDICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE AND SOME OF THESE YOU CANT BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL DIE SOME ARE NARCOTICS AND YOU CANT STOP THEM!!! AND THERE IS NO TIME TO FIND A DOCTOR!! WE ALL SUPPORT DR FLORES BECAUSE TINA FROM WALGREEN'S ON EL PASEO AND LOHMAN IN LAS CRUCES WAS THE ONE WHO PUT A COMPLAINT BASED ON HIS PRESCRIPTIONS WHEN SHE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT MOST OF HIS PATIENCE SUFFER FROM. I PERSONALLY SUFFERED AN ACCIDENT WHERE PEOPLE LOST THERE LIVES AND WAS SHOT! TO ADD ON THE FIBRO AND THE MS WELL LET ME TELL YOU I TAKE HALF OF THE MEDS THAT DR. KENNEDY HAD ME ON . DR FLORES NEEDS THE SUPPORT OF EVERYONE IF YOU WANT TO JOIN IN SUING SILVER HEALTHCARE FOR SLANDER, NEGLIGENCE /PAIN AND SUFFERING AND FOR SOME PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO HAVE SEIZURES BODILY HARM THAN CONTACT ME AT gho29atyahoodotcom. WE ARE UNITING TO GET READY AND BRING DOWN THE INJUSTICE THESE MEDICAL GROUP IS DOING TO THE PATIENCE BECAUSE OF SOME ALLEGATIONS WITH NO FACTUAL EVIDENCE. AND FOR THOSE WHO SAY HIS LICENSE IS SUSPENDED..NO IT IS NOT NEITHER IS HIS DEA OR TAXONOMY LIC. THEY CANT DO THAT WITHOUT PROOF. DR FLORES IS SEEKING LEGAL COUNSEL AND WE ARE ALL HELPING ORGANIZING SEVERAL FUND RAISERS TO FOR HIM TO WIN HIS CASE AND CLEAR HIS NAME AND SUE BOTH THIS SO CALLED PHARMACY EMPLOYEE AND SAVON PHARMACY'S AS WELL AS SILVER HEALTHCARE AND DR SEKE. YOU WANT DETAIL ON THE CASE AND WHY PLEASE DO NOT SPREAD RUMMORS ABOUT JAIL OR SUSPENSIONS OR NO LICENSE THE REASON THEY ARE SAYING THIS IS BECAUSE THE LAW SUIT HAS BEEN MENTIONED AND THEY ARE GETTING SERVED LIKE I SAID YOU WANT DETAIL INFO AND ALL LEGAL DOCUMENTS ON WHAT IS GOING ON EMAIL GHO AT YAHOO DOT COM!!! LETS UNITE TO SAVE DR. FLORES FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVE KNOWN HIM FOR OVER 17YEARS AND KNOW HIM WELL AND FOR THOSE WHO EXPRESS NEGATIVE COMMENTS YOU MAY JUST HAVE BEEN SEEKING DRUGS AND HE WILL NOT PRESCRIBE UNTIL HE IS DONE WITH ALL HIS NECESSARY EXAMINATIONS AND REFERENCE YOUR PREVIOUS MEDICAL FILES . I KNOW HE WAS CANCELING PATTIENTS FOR DOCTOR JUMPING SO MAYBE SOME HERE ARE ANGRY AND HAVE TO ALLEGEDLY EXPRESS SOMETHING NEGATIVE. SHOW VIDEO OR WRITTEN PROOF WITH TESTIMONY IN LEGAL COUNSEL AND BRING IT ON IF YOU THINK HE IS SUCH A BAD DOCTOR!! OR WHY NOT JUST GO TO ANOTHER DOCTOR INSTEAD OF JUST KEEP GOING TO HIM?? HUM IT MIGHT BE BECAUSE YOU THINK HE MIGHT GIVE YOU SOMETHING ? BUT HE WONT HE IS THE MOST HONEST DOCTOR AND THAT IS WHY A MAN OF GOD IS NEVER HURT BUY COMMENTS OR STONES!! FREE OF SIN THROW THE FIRST STONE!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I just tried to get my script filled and they told me he had his license pulled this morning???? I pray not! I have been seeing him for 15 years and he's a great Dr!!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Not replying to phone messages, no responding to pharmacy requests, etc., is considered ABANDONMENT ! ! Abandonment is considered MALPRACTICE ! After reviewing over a years worth of poor treatment from Dr. Flores, I am seriously considering a law suit.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Just a drug dealer, nothing more. Staff is some of the worst in the USA.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Only a drug dealer. Although he is quite capable, he does not follow through, only writes you the same prescription you got the time before. Consistently loses ALL faxes, regardless of who sent them, pharmacy, laboratory reports, reports from referrals, everything. I recommend that ALL problems be reported to New Mexico Medical Board, even about bad staff experiences.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Knows a LOT, but is incredibly LAZY ! If you only want drugs, this is the place to go, after a small exam, blood test, UA, you get drugs. If you actually want continued health care, you will not find that at Silver Health care, especially Flores. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get a message to him, the staff can and do lose everything. IF the doctor was the best ever, the staff blow it for him, worst possible performance, incompetent beyond belief. Doesn't keep records up top date, LAZY !

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

YOUR STAFF NEEDS TO BE MORE ON TOP OF THINGS I HAVE TO KEEP CALLING I NEVER TALK TO YOUR MA

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

THIS DR. JOHN A FLORES MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH HIM WAS A WOW I DID TAKE MY OTHER PAPER WORK IN HE REVIEWED IT THOROUGHLY THEN HE DID HIS OWN EXAM HE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO A T I DNT HAVE TO TELL HIM NOTHING I SAID TO MYSELF WOW THIS DOCTOR IS NOT ONLY HAVD EMPATHY OF OTHERS BUT HE IS VERY CALM EXPLAINS IS VERY PATIENT TAKES HIS TIME ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS IF YOU CANT TAKE CONSIDERSTION AND HAVE PATIENCE WAITING WELL YOU KNOW WHAT THE WAY HE STAYS IN THE ROOM WITH EACH INDIVIDUAL HE WELL ALSO DO WITH YOU AFTER ALL IGNORANTS SOME OF YOU ARENT THE ONLY ONES

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I have lived all over the country and Dr. Flores is the most inconsiderate rude Dr. I have ever been to. You wait 3-4hrs to be seen for 3 1/2 to 5 min. He leaves the room saying "I'll be right back and goes to another pt. He did not return my insurace company calls requesting a diagnosis for the meds he prescribed and did not have any one return the calls, so they would not fill the Rx. I called 9 times in 2wks, my home health R.N. called 5 times stating I was in trouble - No calls returned. After that when I had to go to the hospital and have another Dr take care of me Dr Flores charged $25.00 for not keeping my appointment. Medicare told me I am not the first person to complain about him so don't set yourself up for all the aggrivation. When I did see him he did nothing for my pain.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

keeps patients waiting too long, you can be there from 3 to 4 hours.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

Dr. John A. Flores's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Silver City, NM