Ratings for Dr. John A. Flores

Not replying to phone messages, no responding to pharmacy requests, etc., is considered ABANDONMENT ! ! Abandonment is considered MALPRACTICE ! After reviewing over a years worth of poor treatment from Dr. Flores, I am seriously considering a law suit.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Just a drug dealer, nothing more. Staff is some of the worst in the USA.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Only a drug dealer. Although he is quite capable, he does not follow through, only writes you the same prescription you got the time before. Consistently loses ALL faxes, regardless of who sent them, pharmacy, laboratory reports, reports from referrals, everything. I recommend that ALL problems be reported to New Mexico Medical Board, even about bad staff experiences.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Knows a LOT, but is incredibly LAZY ! If you only want drugs, this is the place to go, after a small exam, blood test, UA, you get drugs. If you actually want continued health care, you will not find that at Silver Health care, especially Flores. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get a message to him, the staff can and do lose everything. IF the doctor was the best ever, the staff blow it for him, worst possible performance, incompetent beyond belief. Doesn't keep records up top date, LAZY !

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

YOUR STAFF NEEDS TO BE MORE ON TOP OF THINGS I HAVE TO KEEP CALLING I NEVER TALK TO YOUR MA

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

THIS DR. JOHN A FLORES MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH HIM WAS A WOW I DID TAKE MY OTHER PAPER WORK IN HE REVIEWED IT THOROUGHLY THEN HE DID HIS OWN EXAM HE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO A T I DNT HAVE TO TELL HIM NOTHING I SAID TO MYSELF WOW THIS DOCTOR IS NOT ONLY HAVD EMPATHY OF OTHERS BUT HE IS VERY CALM EXPLAINS IS VERY PATIENT TAKES HIS TIME ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS IF YOU CANT TAKE CONSIDERSTION AND HAVE PATIENCE WAITING WELL YOU KNOW WHAT THE WAY HE STAYS IN THE ROOM WITH EACH INDIVIDUAL HE WELL ALSO DO WITH YOU AFTER ALL IGNORANTS SOME OF YOU ARENT THE ONLY ONES

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I have lived all over the country and Dr. Flores is the most inconsiderate rude Dr. I have ever been to. You wait 3-4hrs to be seen for 3 1/2 to 5 min. He leaves the room saying "I'll be right back and goes to another pt. He did not return my insurace company calls requesting a diagnosis for the meds he prescribed and did not have any one return the calls, so they would not fill the Rx. I called 9 times in 2wks, my home health R.N. called 5 times stating I was in trouble - No calls returned. After that when I had to go to the hospital and have another Dr take care of me Dr Flores charged $25.00 for not keeping my appointment. Medicare told me I am not the first person to complain about him so don't set yourself up for all the aggrivation. When I did see him he did nothing for my pain.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

keeps patients waiting too long, you can be there from 3 to 4 hours.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

Dr. Flores is the best doctor I have every come into contact with. He saved my life. He understands me and can relate to my needs. He has released me of my pain.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008

Dr. John A. Flores's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1986)

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Not replying to phone messages, no responding to pharmacy requests, etc., is considered ABANDONMENT ! ! Abandonment is considered MALPRACTICE ! After review..."

March 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Just a drug dealer, nothing more. Staff is some of the worst in the USA."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Only a drug dealer. Although he is quite capable, he does not follow through, only writes you the same prescription you got the time before. Consistently los..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Knows a LOT, but is incredibly LAZY ! If you only want drugs, this is the place to go, after a small exam, blood test, UA, you get drugs. If you actually want..."

November 13, 2014