Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Brown

He had no idea why I was there, and when I told him why and who referred me he was like well I don't do that....he than asked me what my highest pain level was when I get a headache and I told him a 10, he was like so do you vomit when they are that high, I said no he than told me it's not a 10 than.....he has no clue how to treat people and he has no idea the hell I have been through so to dismiss how I felt was rude and unprofessional.....

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Not necessarily the most sensitive person you will meet, but knows what he is talking about. Since I am not looking for a "friend" in my doctor, knowledge was the most important skill/attribute I was searching for in a pain specialist.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

Not great bedside manner, but seemed knowledgable to me. He did not inform me what was found in my MRI report until I actually asked him. Could be more sensitive, but overall good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Arrogant and a mechanic in dealings with me. For me, causes more pain due to poor injection technique even on simple joint injections, insists on doing procedure with no pain relief resulting in agony on the table. As long as I scheduled injections he was happy to give multiple prescription refills, no injection scheduled meant no refill or "need to start tapering".

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

I had an MRI related to a cervical injury which showed I had an unrelated thyroid tumor and he did not inform me, nor did he inform my primary care physician so that they could tell me. I found him arrogant and he did not return phone calls. When I asked for a referral to another doctor he would not do it.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

This Doctor is abusive and unprofessional. He pressured me into allowing him to perform a procedure without the benefit of sedation. When I wasn't able to remain still enough for him and then told him to abort the procedure. He became angry with me and then refused to refill my prescription for pain medication.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

Dr. Robert S. Brown's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1989)