Ratings for Dr. Dustin B. Wise

Great doctor. We've been coming to him for several years now and we've always just loved him. His staff are all great. We can always be seen for sick appointments that day either with him or his P.A Melanie. Overall a great office and I would definately recommend Lone Peak Pediatrics.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

He always seems confident in what he does and has an amazing bed side manor, my 3yr old really seems to like him. We have been with him since birth of my 3 yr old and he has been great with my 8 mon old also. I dont think we have had to wait longer than 15 minutes. He sometimes is hard to get an appointment with if you have an emergency situation but his PA-C Melanie is amazing to work with too if Dr. Wise is booked! It has definatey been a positive experience

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

He has been the pediatrician of our three children since their birth. He is an easy going guy who puts us at ease when we are worried about the kids. He is very competent. The kids actually enjoy going to his office.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2008

Dr. Dustin B. Wise's Credentials

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132 (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pleasant Grove, UT