Ratings for Dr. Shelley K. Boone

Great experience, knowledge & caring, very respectful

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr Boone assessed problem with my knee, reviewed past treatment, did some anatomy education and discussed treatment options. Referred me to physical therapy and offered to see me at my convenience should problem persist. I would refer her to anyone with problems in her specialty areas.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

love her! would def recommend to anyone. Great sports med doc

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

great doctor, I've sent a lot of my friends to her too

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Dr. Boone was extremely knowledgeable about my condition and listened to what I had to say. She spent a lot of time talking with me at my visit and explained all the treatment options.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

PLEASE NOTE; MY CASE IS EXTREMELY COMPLEX AND COMPLICATED: THIS IS ONLY MY EXPERIENCES. *Dr. Boone: In my case, which is complex, she is unknowledgeable about the treatment policies, and refuses to listen to anything I try to explain to her. She treats me like a child who does not understand their own problems, when I know I know more about my problems than she does. She is not providing adequate treatment or the care called for in my case. I don't think she is a "bad" doctor, just not experienced in complex and complicated medical conditions. This is why I gave her a 2 in Knowledge and Helpfulness. *Punctuality has always been acceptable to good. *Staff: If you need something taken care of ask for the office manager. She is very nice and will assist you. The rest of them, very poor service. They do not deliver messages, return phone calls, answer questions, etc. They are always "shorthanded", thats the standard excuse for why something wasn't taken care of.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr. Boone is super! Very concerned and attentive to detail.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Dr. Shelley K. Boone's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Harvard-Pilgrim