Ratings for Dr. Dolly Rani

Very rude, condescending doctor. She kept telling me how ridiculous it was for my doctor to have ordered previous labs. She kept asking me why she had ordered the labs. I finally said that I felt like she was yelling at me for what my doctor had done and her reply was that she was Indian and that is her culture to be so frank. I have never been to someone with such poor bedside manners. Her nurse apologized for her and said that they have had conversations with her before on how she comes across. She may or may not be a knowledgeable doctor I don't know because I will not follow up with her.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Shes an idiot! She does not listen, she does not care. She wants to pass the buck to the patient who comes in with well researched and documented information. I know my body and I have ideas on what can work she refuses and says follow the food pyramid and get a sleep study. I fired this DR and she should have her degree pulled. She's clueless with ZERO bedside manner. She took her kids call while I was in the room instead of stepping out and excusing herself.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

i know dr for years.she is very caring ,very loving ,very hard working person.she always tries her best to help the needy,to get rid of the ailment her patient is facing.dr is very learned intelligent and passionate.simply she is great ;

flag | Submitted July 12, 2008

Dr. Dolly Rani's Credentials

• Patna Med Coll, Patna Univ, Bihar, India (Grad. 1997)

Delta Dental