Ratings for Dr. Ramon P. Sy

I have been a patient of dr Sy for many years. he has helped me through many health issues and is willing to listen and talk about any and all problems I may have. I trust him and his decisions on my health care. I am very lucky and happy to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I feel fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Sy. He was sensitive to my needs. He takes the time to listen and to ask questions. He explains his thought process in ruling out some conditions and including others. He is current in his field to a detailed degree. His medical advice is direct and effective. I will recommend Dr. Sy to anyone I know who needs to see a doctor. I am happy I have doctor Sy as my doctor. I trust him. We are fortunate to have him in our community.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Sy for many years (over 5) and I have found him to be thorough, and extremely approachable as well as willing to get to the bottom of any problem you may have however big or small. He really wants to make a difference the overall quality of care we get here in our very rural area. He is an asset to this community, and we are grateful for him!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2008

Dr. Ramon P. Sy's Credentials

• Remedios T Romualdez Med Fndn, Coll Of Med, Tacloban City, Philippines (Grad. 1987)

Champ Va