Ratings for Dr. Gwen H. Webster

Stay away from this office if you cannot make the payment within 30 days. My wife went to see her. After insurance kicked in, the bill was 47.18. We paid it more than 30 days late because of insurance dispute. She sent to us the bill another bill of 8.47 INTEREST charge. We called and refused the ridiculous interest amount (they could not explain how 18 percent interest charge amounts to 8.47). After 3 months, they threatened to send the 8 dollar bill to collection company. Is she running a doctor office along with a rip-off credit card company? Where is a doctor's integrity?

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Webster is very kind and reassuring. Staff is friendly, organized and on time.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Poor bedside manners rushed unprofessional. Awfull staff would not recommend even on my worst enemy. Beware not professional nurses who just dismiss patients concerns.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I had the unfortunate luck of having Dr. Gwen Webster as my OBGYN for my first pregnancy. She was always rushing me, never patient enough to give me a moment to ask questions and just overall made me feel uncomfortable. I should have went with my gut and switched Dr's prior to delivering bc I had a horrible labor and delivery because of her. I delivered 3 weeks early and Dr. Webster even told me I would go into labor that week after my 36 week appt. When I did indeed go into labor it happened to be on a Friday night and she did not believe me. I went to the hospital, Dr. Webster did not come in and did not believe I had contractions all night and sent me home. I went back to the hospital 2 hours later and I was already 5cm dialated and almost missed my epidural. I finally got my epidural 22 hours into labor and had my daughter 2 hours later. Dr Webster was too busy working out to even get to the hospital in time for anything besides my last push.I had to stop pushing to wait for her!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2010

I first was very happy with Dr. Webster years ago when I first visited her. I realised since last year onwards, she has been very rushed with my visits. Perhaps they have too many patients lined up. I feel that I do not have enough time to talk to her. Other than that, I think her clinic has the best patient service & waiting time is very reasonable compared to other doctors I've visited. I'm still going to her because she's familiar with my history but I do not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

My initial visit to Gwen prompted a sonogram which revealed I had to have a hysterectomy. Although I agree her bedside manner really needs some work, she was "okay" until AFTER the surgery. First of all, the scheduled me for a total abdominal hysterectomy without putting me on a liquid diet for a few days prior resulting in me becoming impacted. I was in such horrible pain and had fever...when my husband called the office, the staff totally blew him off. After 24 hours of hell, I ended up back in the hospital because my fever was so high. The staff (especially the office manager, that happens to be the MOTHER of Gwen's associate) is absolutely atrocious! I had recommened her to 5 friends, when I left, they all left also, 2 just prior to having a hysterectomy - THANK GOODNESS!!!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

I wish she would spend more time working on bedside manner!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Gwen H. Webster's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1997)