Ratings for Dr. William R. Jeter

As a health care professional myself, I have never worked with a more unfriendly and unprofessional office. The office manager was completely unprofessional and unfortunately it does not matter if you are a good doctor or not. When you choose to employ incompetent staff to represent you, there may be things occurring you will never be aware of. In the world of mental health you deal with extremely vulnerable patients and only having monetary concerns will never help you treat sick people with success. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone looking to help their loved ones who struggle with any mental illness. This office manager needs to be fired . Prescribed my family member medication and refused to see again due to monetary concerns. Should be reported.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I have been under treatment for mental health issues for over ten years. During that amount of time I have been treated by 4 psychiatrists and in my evaluation of all of them I can say with certainty and fairness that Dr. Jeter is an excellent psychiatrist. I am seen on time, he listens to me intently, asks insightful questions and treats me with kindness and patience. My treatment is a collaborative process where he discusses pros and cons, alternatives and also asks about my opinion. He makes good use of the allotted time to ask about how my daily life, relationships and such are going (as well as symptoms) and offers helpful suggestions. I have found that other psychiatrists do not bother to actually talk to the patient because they only "deal with the medication part" plus are in a rush to see the next client. Dr. Jeter is well-informed; approachable and competent.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Dr. Jeter is amazing, attentive and caring. Spends the time needed. HOWEVER HIS ASSISTANT LOURDES IS THE BIGGEST B--CH! SHE PLAYS PATIENT POLICE, DOES NOT RELAY MESSAGES TO THE DR. OR RELAYS THEM HALF A$$ED! She is RUDE, unprofessional. As a former administrator of a hospital I would have been fired the first she was rude or made decisions on the doctors behalf without his knowledge. If I did not like Dt. Jeter so much I would switch practices.PLEASE GET RID OF HER! She adds stress to patients

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Absolutely the best psychiatrist in Orlando, but I would say the best psychiatrist in the USA. I've been to MANY psychiatrists in my life and Dr. Jeter is by far the most knowledgable and most compassionate.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Been going to Dr. Jeter for years. Fantastic, wonderful psychiatrist,

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr. Jeter is great but his assistant Lourdes is horrendous! She has absolutely no people skills. Every interaction with her she has been short and rude. I find it hard to believe that he is unaware of her behavior maybe he just doesn't care.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Agree Lourdes is awful she should not be allowed to work in this profession she charges $50 for a lost prescription that is if you can get ahold of her - had never lost one before! Jeter doesn't seem to have a clue or he just doesn't care.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

We were very disappointed with Dr. Jeter. He prescribed an ADD medicine for my son who has a severe mood disorder. The medicine clearly stated it should not be given to someone who had bi-polar or had ever been suicidal. We will never go back to him again.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

If you need help with anxiety, stay away from this place. Lourdes, Dr. Jeter's assistant, will cause you panic attacks. She is rude, unprofessional, disrespectful and has no compassion for the patients.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Jeter's for several years. The treatment has always been excellent. No complaints about Dr. Jeter at all. His staff is absolutely horrible though. Specifically, his assistant Lourdes. She is rude, unprofessional, and (seems) uneducated. On three different occasions she became belligerent with me over the phone. Each time was due to misunderstandings caused by the practice's grossly incompetent staff. I brought my concerns to the attention of the office manager, Alex Sipion, who advised me that Lourdes was adhering to the policies and procedures of the practice and had done nothing wrong. In the end I decided that I could not continue my treatment at a practice that allows staff to treat patients disrespectfully. It is unfortunate, because Dr. Jeter is a great psychiatrist, but overall I would warn all potential patients to avoid this practice.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. William R. Jeter's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1999)