Ratings for Dr. Thomas Wu

Dr Wu delivered all four of my children, and I can't express how safe I felt my unborn children were in his hands. He's still my gynecologist, and I dread the day he retires. If I have to get gynecological exams, I couldn't ask for a better doctor to do them.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr Wu is amazing. I have ha 2 surgeries with him and would definitely recommend him for all of you Gyn. Appointments. Very smart and great sense of humor! He knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr. Wu and his staff have always been very fiendly,helpful and efficient. I have refered many of my friends to him and they all have been return patients. Dr. Wu takes his time to answer my questions and never makes me feel rushed. Another thing that I think is so great about Dr. Wu is, he takes his personal time to make phone calls to patients.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Dr. Wu was my surgeon when I had a hysterectomy in 2008. He was an excellent surgeon. The surgical procedure went very well -- absolutely no complications. I highly recommend Dr. Wu if you need to have a gynecological surgical procedure. BTW, Dr. Wu is a he, not a she. Please update the listing.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

Dr. Thomas Wu's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Harvard-Pilgrim