Ratings for Dr. Doreen Hock

Dr. Hock was a sweetheart - very gentle, very kind with always a comforting word even at 7AM in the morning (before perhaps even her 1st coffee).

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr Hock is brilliant. I was with IVFNJ for 2 years with no success, and that's when decided to go to Dr Hock at RMANJ. She right away diagnosed me as PCOS (which IVFNJ failed to do so for 2 years) and put me under medication and with in 4 months, i am pregnant with my First Baby. I highly recommend her and RMANJ for any complicated cases out there. She is thorough and knows what she is doing. Other Drs at RMA also are great. She is best Dr there for PCOS. Thank you so much Dr Hock.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr hock is the sweetest doctor out there. She truly cares about her patients. Even though we used another office for monitoring, dr. Hock was on top of my situation. She was thrilled when I got pregnant. And yes, I highly recommend her for pcos patients.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

Dr. Hock was very caring and genuine. No question was left unanswered and I felt like she really listened to me and made me feel really comfortable. I recommend her and the practice, especially if you have PCOS.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

Dr. Hock is very good and caring. We recommend Dr. Hock as best of the best in dealing with the patients.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

Dr. Hock was amazing! She was the 2nd RE that I worked with and our consultation was a relief like no other. She listened to my concerns, responded to questions fully, and really made me feel like she wanted to see me get pregnant almost as much as I did. I felt very confident in my treatment under her supervision. Would definitely recommend her for any woman undergoing fertility treatments, particularly for PCOS.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

Excellent doctor, especially for women dealing with PCOS. Caring, friendly and reassuring, Dr. Hock always takes the time to answer my questions patiently and with a smile. Her office staff is extremely helpful and my appointments are almost always on time. Very efficient office.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008