Ratings for Dr. GREGORY A. Delong

He apparently dropped me as a patient while I was pregnant with twins. This was done 6 weeks ago and I have never received written notification despite asking repeatedly. I was not told on the phone why I was dropped. This seems callous to do for a woman who is 28 weeks in a high risk pregnancy. Be careful with this physician.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

The staff is awesome! Ilona at the front desk is always happy and helpful. Nurses Brittany and Cindy are so nice and caring and always make sure blood draws go smoothly and answer all questions. I've only actually seen Dr. Delong once for about 5 minutes (for my first ultrasound) and he was polite and very quick, like others have said he isn't very personable. Beth Rodriguez, the midwife, was really nice. I've only seen her once for my first appt. and she answered all my questions. You definitely see the nurses more than anyone else (which is a good thing! Means there is nothing major wrong!). Only need to see Dr. Delong for ultrasounds and anything high risk it seems, and Beth deals with low risk pregnancy and well woman exams it seems. No matter what, so far, I would recommend this office for pregnancy especially because of the staff.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

I have been coming to Dr. Delong's office for quite some time. I enjoy the office staff and also his NP Beth. I have seen the people who come to his office and complain, but usually it is because they don't have other issues going on. I have witnessed how rude these people can be to the staff, and how they react to such. I have had nothing but good experiences, and understand when there are emergencies beyond their control.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Delong is overly busy do to taking on too many patients and whatever else he might have going on. Due to this their is a lack of quality in his services. I ended up in the ER due to his lack of interest in what was going on with me as his patient. After i complained to him various times, and him not really paying attention to my complaints, i ended up in the ER with a very serious UTI. It upset me that something so minimal was unable to be treated by Dr. Delong. Very upsetting!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. Delong is a very impersonal doctor. I was pregnant and went in for my first ultra-sound. He told me that I would have to wait another month to see if my pregnancy was viable! Most doctors will ask you to come back in a week. So I flew to Ft. Myers the following wk. where another dr. told me right away that unfortunately I was having a miscarriage. At least I knew then and didnt have the awful feeling of the unknown. I also had issues with digestion while pregnant and the only thing Dr. Delong told me was to eat more oatmeal. He just doesnt seem to give a care for his patients. I would try and find any other doctor in Key West. Even though the midwife is good there, it is not worth the overall experience you get from the dr and the office.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. Delong is the rudest, most inconsiderate, unprofessional, nasty person I've ever met!!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

I went to Dr. Delong as I researched that specialized in menopause and I thought I might be going through the stages. My appt. started well: on time and friendly staff. Dr. Delong was nice but very forgetful. I was having an annual and than questioned menopause...he said he would take full bloodwork. After the pap was complete he said it was nice to meet me and went to walk out completely forgetting a breast exam which I had to remind him of. After the exam was done and I was ready for bloodwork they left me waiting and waiting...I finally asked someone and they had forgotten that too. I finally had my bloodwork and than went to pay and get my mammo orders. I had to wait for that because again it was forgotten....Now I just received a bill for services when I am fully insured .....at the tune of $400 for a transvaginal ultrasound....which is part of Delong's routine visit. needless to say I am back with my old Dr. and I would never go back or recommend Dr. Delong to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Great staff! Was unsure about dr. Delong in the beginning bc he was very quiet. I had a bad delivery (with dr. Peterson who was on-call) but Beth, Kathy, and dr. DeLong were very comforting. I never EVER felt rushed at appointments, and after the delivery I couldn't be more thankful for all of the time they spent with me, and thoroughness! My biggest complaint would be unreturned phone calls, but when I would mention it to the receptionist (nicely) I would be called immediately. Can't stress enough how friendly and genuine everyone in this office is!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Absolutely disgusted that this man can even practice medicine. No bedside manner or any kind of sympathy towards patients. Called after hours and wouldn't even return my call just had the service say go to the er without even asking what was wrong. Rather have a monkey as my doctor than this child.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

I absolutely ADORED Dr Delong. Having been to OBGYN's in NYC for years & never being happy with any of them, I was THRILLED to find him when I was in KW when I got pregnant. I had no insurance at the time & the office was VERY flexible & helpful in filling out paperwork. Dr Delong was easy to talk to, as well as being welcoming to both my husband & my mother at various appointments. When I was in labor, he had an emergency C-sec as well since he was the OBGYN on duty that night. He had a nurse calling my room every few min to check on me & was there when I needed him. My FAVORITE OBGYN out of seeing them for over 15 years.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. GREGORY A. Delong's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Key West, FL