Ratings for Dr. Jeff Weaver

Dr weaver and the entire staff are wonderful! I constantly rave about the practice and encourage families to meet the staff so they can see for themselves. Friendly, professional and really good with my kids. I can't say enough good things about Dr Weaver.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Been a client my whole life... Absolutely fantastic!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Weaver's office for about 10 years now. He and his staff are amazing, and I recommend this office to everyone. My whole family now goes to see him. Dagmar and Melinda are awesome hygenist's, and the receptionists are so friendly.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Weavers for more than 10 years. I have brought my family and a lot of my friends and their families to him. We have had nothing but good dental experiences with him. He is a very caring dentist with a friendly bedside manner and his staff are exceptional. I would recommend his office to anyone looking for a great dentist!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I have always been a "bad" dental patient. Dr Weaver and his staff were awesome - I was so afraid of the root canal I had to have but they walked me through it all and the root canal was a breeze - thanks Jeff and Carolyn hmm I think Oct 12th is frustrated and I dont blame you - I have had several root canals done and never any issue - I am sure "botched" I have had a lot of work done with Dr Weaver - he is awesome - expensive - $$ - makes the most of your insurance -

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr Weaver did a root canal for me and he botched it. He left one root untouched which led to an abscess. This caused a serious health issue for me. He charged me the full amount for the root canal and since he botched the job, he then referred me to an oral surgeon. In the end, the tooth could not be saved and I was left with very few options. I was very disappointed with the calibre of his work.

Submitted October 12, 2014

I have gone to Dr Weaver for the past three or four years, and I would recommend him to anyone seeking a professional and courteous dental practice.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Weaver and his staff for 20 years now. I've only had Dr. Weaver work on my teeth (cavities) a few times, but he checks my teeth after every cleaning. His staff are incredibly friendly, the office is clean and modern. Worth the drive!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

You'll never be afraid to go to the dentist again. Dr. Weaver is the absolute best!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

DR. WEAVER IS THE BEST DENTIST IN YORK REGION BAR NONE.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011