Dr. David Amato
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(239)

"I’ve been a long time patient of Dr. Amato’s and after each visit I’m blown away at how..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Brian Yim

As usual Dr. Yim and staff made sure I was comfortable throughout my time there today. Everyone is friendly and helpful and Dr. Yim cares about all aspects of the careful work he does.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

Had a visit with hygienist Pat ! Wonderful seeing her regularly!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

Dr. Yim is extremely knowledgeable - he was the only dentist I went to that was able to create a proper night guard for me and ultimately resolve a lot of my TMJ issues. His staff were always very friendly and accommodating - I highly recommend Dr. Yim and his team.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

I have great confidence in Dr.Brian Yim and his staff. The whole team is very professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

My appointment with Pat, the hygienist was perfect-always enjoy my visits. She is quick, efficient and all business when cleaning my teeth-reminds me to dry brush and points out areas of concern. But I always enjoy her upbeat conversation as we catch up on our families, vacation plans, etc. The staff always treat me like family. I appreciate their friendliness and good humour. See you in 6 months!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

Dr. Brian Yim is excellent! Very knowledgeable and kind ( he cares) . I feel lucky to have Dr. Yim and his time to take care of my husband and myself. Thank you York&BayDental :)

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Dr. Yim is very knowledgeable and generous with that knowledge. He's so gentle with his hands and truly interested in patient's story / condition. He has a Patient Appreciation Dinner for his patients and their families at a local hotel. Lots of prizes at the dinner as well as a "talk" about interesting health/dental topic. As for dental hygienists, he has a great team of them. the best hygienist in the city works at this practice... Brenda Taylor. She's very knowledgeable, and generous with that knowledge and so kind and gentle. When my previous dentist retired, I followed Brenda to Dr. Yim's practice - a great decision! Dr. Julie Kim moved to this practice as well. She fits in well with Dr. Yim's philosophy. She, too, is knowledgeable, klnd, generous and gentle - 5 stars!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Best dentist period! If you need a dentist Brian Yim is your guy. You won’t regret it. He’s the best ever! Caring friendly great staff!!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

It was another positive experience. The appointment for teeth cleaning was shorter than expected and was very thorough. 🙂

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Best dentist I’ve ever had. Goes above and beyond. So great full he came in and fixed my broken tooth after hours. Why can’t I give him 10 stars.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

Dr. Brian Yim's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Graduated UofT Dentistry in 1998. Member of Hamilton Academy of Dentistry, Comprehensive Dental Study Club of Hamilton, American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, and International Association of Orthodontics.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1998)

• TMJ disorders