Dr. Brian Yim

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian Yim

It is always a pleasant experience. Everyone is pleasant,fun and professional. They all make you comfortable and treat you like a friend.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

I am a nervous dental patient but the staff always make me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Had lots of work by Dr. Yim! Very knowledgable and professional. Always on time. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

My usual hygenist,Pat is very personable and thorough. Dr Yim did an inspection as Dr.Kim was on vacation. It’s great to know that there is another dentist there with whom I can communicate easily. I always come out of an appointment feeling better.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr Yim and team are wonderful. Recommend them to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

My 11-yr-old son just got his braces, and Dr. Yim and his staff were amazing with him. We chose Dr. Yim because he provided us with the most comprehensive treatment for our son's challenging case. During the 4-hr appointment, they were cognizant of his young age and made sure he was comfortable. Afterwards they took the time to carefully explain how to take care of the braces. The office is lovely - it has coffee, tea, water and free wifi! It's perfect for getting work done while waiting. Dr. Yim is very approachable and accessible, and his staff is skilled, pleasant, courteous and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Yim and team!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Dr. Yim and the entire staff of York Bay Dental are highly knowledgeable, professional and skilled, or shall I say gifted at their profession. Questions are respectfully answered and options always offered. Dr. Yim always follows up, including calling after hours to check on you if needed. Thankfully, Brenda has been my hygienist for almost 2 decades. She is the best!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr. BRIAN Yim was helpful and managed to get me in quickly due to my discomfort and pain. His staff was exceptionally knowledgeable and extremely empathic, which was very comforting. Dr. Yim has put a plan of care together which include different types of therapies and modalities, which we still need to figure out what is the best route to go on, a long with what coverage is available and location of clinics. However it was a great expierence to know there is a plan of care put together to get my situation better. He is a great Dr. And I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

The staff and Dr Yim are kind, professional and caring. They are always on time and go the extra mile to make your experience an excellent one. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr Yim and all the staff are very supportive. Something I truly appreciate, being a very nervous dental patient! Everyone is friendly caring.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr. Brian Yim's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Graduated UofT Dentistry in 1998. Member of Hamilton Academy of Dentistry, Comprehensive Dental Study Club of Hamilton, American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, and International Association of Orthodontics.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1998)

• TMJ disorders