Dr. Brian Yim

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian Yim

Great friendly and knowledgeable staff. It’s worth my drive from Mt Hope.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Best dentist i ever had.worth the drive from brantford to hamilton.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Great Dental Hygienist, knowledgeable Dentist and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Always a positive experience with Brenda . Thank you

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Always enjoy my visits to Brian's office. Good to know that when I have an emergency, Brian is just a phone call away. Problems solved quickly and efficiently. Friendly staff always welcoming.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

another pleasant experience at the dentist's office. this time for a cleaning with Sonia! always professional and very caring

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

I always enjoy visiting Dr. Him and staff, even for an emergency like today. The staff is caring, efficient and helpful- glad to see me. Dr. Yim always makes time to explain what is happening, formulates a plan and puts the plan in motion. Thanks again- I know when I am well cared for.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

For over 10 years, Dr. Yim and his staff have provided me with excellent dental care. I am always treated with respect and kindness, and all procedures are explained thoroughly. I would recommend Dr. Yim and the York Bay staff to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

I am in the dental business myself so I am very knowledgeable about the industry. I changed dentists (to Dr. Brian Yim) after visiting his practice with my son's hockey team for an the making of sports guards. After observing his practice and meeting his staff - I knew this was going to be my new dentist. Brian and his staff are extremely knowledgeable and always provide their patients with the facts/advice for the best dental care and options; never pushy or a salesman like may dentists CAN be theses days. Brian and his staff TRUELY CARE about their patients. Another true testiment to a fabulous dentist is the longievity of their staff;in all the years my kids and I have been patients, he has has the same friendly staff. Brian also has a yearly 'patient appreciation' dinner. Any negative comments posted are not accurate. Give Dr. Brian Yim (York and Bay Dtl) a call.... You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Terrible Dentist. Has completely ruined multiple family members dental situations, including our child. Comes off as friendly and capable, but in reality is not.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr. Brian Yim's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Graduated UofT Dentistry in 1998. Member of Hamilton Academy of Dentistry, Comprehensive Dental Study Club of Hamilton, American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, and International Association of Orthodontics.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1998)

• TMJ disorders