Ratings for Dr. Bonnie Rae

Am very happy with service to date. Thanks Dr. Rae Donald Wion

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Dr. Bonnie cares deeply about her patients and is committed to making sure they are satisfied and comfortable after she does any dental procedures on them. E.H.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

Recommended many teeth be crowned for thousands, i went to two other dentists , both said that is not true, she made up diagnosis, dishonest and a liar

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

This is one of the most expensive dentists you'll ever find. The office looks like a plastic surgeon's palace. Service was good! However, my first appointment was met with a laundry list of ~$8,000 (yes those zeros are correct) worth of items it was suggested I repair. I will seek a second opinion.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

Dr. Bonnie Rae, was exactly the dentist I was looking for. I recently had to undergo full-mouth reconstruction, when I could not take the throbbing pain from the 8 teeth in my mouth in need of repair. As it sounds, and as you can imagine, it was extremely painful, but Dr. Bonnie Rae, made the experience about as good as it could be. When they say, I'd rather go to the dentist, this was definitely the one time, I would agree in a non-sarcastic manner! Dr. Bonnie was an ace with the sedation, so while I was in the office, and when I went home, I really never felt any pain. Around the same time, the sedation was wearing off, I received a call from Dr. Bonnie Rae, much to my delight. All in all, I was so pleased, I wanted to share this and inspire others to know, going to the dentist, doesnt have to be as bad as well, going to the dentist :)

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008