Ratings for Dr. Carly Ymer

It’s funny how the majority of carly simone ymer’s negative reviews are gone, but it doesn’t surprise me. The way Carly describes herself, is completely different to what I experienced of her in person. She was loud, angry, aggressive, very impatient, snappy didn’t have time for me at all, so I cancelled my appointments and left. What she was behind closed doors to me was entirely different to the disgusting act she put on when she opened the door to the hall and to the waiting area. She’s incredibly stupid to think the client doesn’t notice and see through her. She write up all sorts of wonderful things about herself on her social media is oh so convenient but totally transparent. The reality of carly ymer and what she did to me is was unethical and I spent many years suffering from the affects. Never met a more dominant, aggressive angry loud p0erson in my life than carly ymer who has NO integrity. It is sickening the way she describes herself as this kind hearted little girl – the LAST thing I ever experienced anything of carly ymer was kindness. I am very regretful I didn’t make a formal complaint about her. Stay away from this person and find total healing from someone who isn’t self absorbed aggressive lying narcissist who only ever thinks about themselves. She was absolutely horrible, one of the worst people i've ever met in my whole life. My mum said she should NOT be in the position she's in at all.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

The best of the best!!!! Has such charisma and passion for what she does. Amazing.

Submitted September 19, 2014

Carly is the best thing that could have ever happened to me. She changed my life. I recommend her to anyone going through a difficult time as she has boundless wisdom and insight. I have seen many therapists and none of them could understand me like she did. She is excellent and what she does and is a very intelligent woman.

Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. Carly Ymer's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients