Ratings for Dr. Eric H. Lieberman

I ran out of BP medication due to the fact that my prescription was changed. When I called the office to request a refill I was told I would have to come in to renew my prescription. I needed a referral from my primary and asked if I could speak to Dr. Lieberman he screamed at me and was totally abusive on the phone and refused to help me even though I had an appointment for the following week. This behavior was shocking! So totally unprofessional. I still can not understand why he behaved in this manner.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I agree with the individual that wrote on March 9, 2011. He is very full of himself. G-d forbid you say anything, you are in big trouble.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I found Dr. Leiberman extremely knowledgeable; courteous; and efficient. He was able to communicate extremely well and knew my condition. He was kind enough to discuss my situation with my internest and the two came to a mutual agreement to proceed.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

I am very pleased with the care I received. The doctor is always on schedule.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

Dr. Lieberman is excellent with patients comments. He always follows thru with whatever questions I ask. He is the best doctor I ever had!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

I have found Dr.Lieberman to be a warm, kind and caring individual. He will answer questions in terms that a patient will understand. I have never felt rushed out of the office so that he can get on to the next patient. I feel very fortunate to have him as my phsycian.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr. Lieberman is a very caring,thorough Cardiologist who follows thru with me on all his recommendations.We are fortunate to have his practice in Palm Beach County

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr Lieberman is clearly the absolute best doctor that I use. He is exceptionally caring, personable and knowledgeable. My appointments with him are always honored on time and the staff members are all very personable and professional. It is always a pleasure to speak to Dr Lieberman, and if I could have him serve as my primary physician I would certainly do that. He is terrific.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Dr. Lieberman is a very caring and concerned physician. I have seen him for the past eight years and this past year, he has been monitoring my health very closely going so far as to send me to University of Miami where my aortic valve was replaced. It's obvious to me that he is in contact with my other physicians concerning my medical needs. My wife and I are very happy to have him as our cardiologist.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Dr. Lieberman is very thorough: updates meds, history, checks vitals and takes time to discuss current medical status at each office visit. He listens to you and then gives you his recommendations. I have great confidence in him and have highly recommended several patients to him.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Eric H. Lieberman's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL