Ratings for Dr. David No

I visit Dr.No on a regular basis for skin cancer checkups, and until recently had no complaints. My issue is with the Cool Sculpting Fat Removal treatment that they offer. On my last visit to Dr. No I inquired about this procedure after seeing a brochure in the waiting room. I conveyed to the doctor that although I exercise on regular basis and eat right, I cannot seem to get rid of the fat around my belly and sides. He said that this was quite common as we age, and this treatment could definitely help me. The doctor suggested that I do a two session treatment costing $3,600, and in 12 weeks I would see a noticeable change. It has been 16 weeks since completing the treatments and the results are disappointing to say the least. Additionally, I have increased my level of exercise and I am still eating right, I have always been skeptical of the “quick fix” non-evasive body treatments. However, I had a high level of trust for Dr. No and his practice. DO NOT waste your money on Cool Sculpting! Part Two: I was finally contacted by Dr. No’s office, and I was asked to come in and take some follow-up pictures. It was determined that indeed there was no improvement, and that I may fall into a small percentage of people that have no success. I was then asked to delete the Yelp review, and then a complimentary session (only the stomach, and not the sides) would be performed. After the second session there is still no improvement, then Dr. No’s office suggested that they would consult with their Cool Sculpting representative to come up with a game plan to resolve the issue. I have left several messages since May 2nd (Dr. No’s office meeting with the Cool Sculpting representative), and as of today I have not received one reply.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

I've been a patient for 12 years and had nothing, but great experiences with Dr. No and his staff. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I am a new patient of Dr.No's and was really impressed with the him and his staff. Bonnie at the front desk was very helpful in getting me an appointment and helping me with directions. Dr.No was professional and knew right away what was going on with the rash I had. I have referred my friends to see him as well.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. No has always been very professional; infact I would not trust my skin to anyone else. I'd been to several derm's over the years and he immediately saw melanoma where others had missed it.. he has done two surgeries for other cancers as well and I've never had a complaint and have always been treated extremely well.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I had a pre cancer removed by him and i was a frightened mess.i felt ge did all the right things with me. Reassured me and carimh but not overly.He professionally and confidently did my surgery and I NEVER ONCE hurt then or now months later which tells me he did his job well. I really liked him very much. I could sense i liked him so i think he reflected that back.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Tomure then go to surgeon go get pain out of ur mind. no to dr. no is All neg commemts are true wrong dia treatment waiting for cancer to turn into to

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

I don't understand why so many people have rated Dr. No's medical care and office poorly. My experience with Dr. No has been very positive. There is a history of melanoma in my family, so this is something I take very seriously. I have been under Dr. No's care in this regard for more than 5 years, and he has done wonderfully. Several times he has removed precancerous growths for me. I have had other doctors do this sort of thing, and compared to them, treatment from Dr. No has been less painful and the cosmetic effect better (how the area looks afterwards). I've taken my sons there for years, as well, for screening. I find Dr. No and his staff to be very professional and pleasant, and I feel no need to go anywhere else at all.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Extremely arrogant and condescending. Acted like he was doing me a huge favor by seeing me. And then when I asked for clarification on something he told me, he actually said "I've already answered that question." Made me feel like a 2-year-old or something! Ridiculously bad bedside manner. Pleasantries all felt very fake and forced. I left his office with a BAD VIBE, and I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

We found Dr.No on internet. His Harvard backgound sounds shinning. We made appointment, obviously we cannot get this shinning doctor, so they put us with his nurse practitioner. She subscribed me a type of cream after I told her I have very sensitive skin. After I put on the cream in the night, the next morning my whole face is red, puffy like a pig's liver! I feel pain and itch. This situation lasted for a whole week! I dare not put on anything, no moisture, no cream because I don't want it gets worse. Can you imagine how dry that is? After a whole week, the damaged skin starts to die and peeling off. Oh..finanlly. For my husband, she did not provide any special advice than our prime care doctore. Though we did take her advice and let her cut the bump on my husband's foot. The cut is so so, did not remove everything. And today we received a bill of $85. Because they charge more than insurance would like to pay (And yes, they are in my insurance net work!) Never ever go back there.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

His nurse practitioner is rude, abusive and uninformed. She spoke to me as though I was incapable of understanding anything unless she made the most ridiculous childish analogies. Worse her analogies were not relevant and insulting to anyone who has two brain cells. Worst customer service I have ever experienced.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. David No's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)