Ratings for Dr. Brad Karse

Amazing Man! Amazing chiropractor !.....known and seen him for 40 years.....still going strong ! Brad has a great knowledge of many different approaches including how to heal yourself methods !..... we are lucky to have Brad !..... If you need a chiropractor, don't miss the opportunity to see him !

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Brad has been the miracle worker for me and my dance company for a few years now. There is no one who assesses and heals injuries better, as well as he works hard on injury prevention so my dancers move forward with better awareness. In over a decade in the professional dance industry, there isn't anyone I trust more with my health. If you have tried everything else and feel like giving up, he will be the changemaker. Go see him!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Karse for 20+ years. Holistic, caring, no BS, and passionate about his job. He puts me back together after bad falls, migraines, and daily wear and tear. He has a passion for sports, so do see him if you're an athlete. Not just musculoskeletal issues were resolved, but also things to do with allergies, jet lag, and internal organ function

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Karse for close to 10 years and he has always been able to help my back problems. I see him less and less as the years go on because with his help, I have had less back problems. There have been many times when I have gone in with back pain and left with almost no pain or discomfort. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Miracle worker. Very professional and always looking to improve his service by expanding his knowledge. Once you go you will never want to see anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I have only been going to see Dr. Karse for about a year now but have always been impressed at how well his treatment holds. I have permanently changed Chiropractors as well as gotten most of my family in as regular patients of his. I would recommend Dr. Karse not only for Chiropractics but for Food Intolerance, Allergy Test, Orthotics,and really any mobility issue. His receptionist is friendly and helpful, always understanding and will get you in quickly. I had a slipped disc and Dr. Karse was able to fix it in only a few visits with his amazing Cox Decompression Table.Google ATM2. I get Migraines regularly and have always walked out without any symptoms I walked in with! Amazing work!!! Thank You

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I have visited Dr. Karse since 2006. He successfully treated me for an upper back ailment that other chiropracters and physiotherapists has worked on for years without any progress. In 2012 I went back to him for another problem regarding my weak inner core and subsequent prolapsed pelvic muscle. He determined the source of my problem and successfully worked on strengthening my inner core muscles to the point where I now am also working on strengthening the pelvic muscle. This is something even my gynacologist did not know how to treat...so in effect if I would have went to Dr Karse right after my prolapse was diagnosed I may not have had to go through two major surgeries.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

DR Karse has been caring for our family for over 25 years. He has always resolved our issues in one visit and we are grateful to have his expertise to call on.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Dr. B. Karse is very knowledgeable about the body and was able to help me get rid of my "severe vertigo" in just one visit with his excellent treatment. I saw 4 other doctors but did not get any prescription for Serc pills to relieve my vertigo and therefore I ended up in emergency.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

known Dr. Karse for many years since he was a young doctor. Always professional, caring, concerned. I should think Vancouver is very lucky indeed to have a guy who is not just your regular chiroprator, but who also has an indepth knowledge of a holistic nature. if I have any back or other problem, I always see Dr. Karse first

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011