Ratings for Dr. John F. Fusco

I had a diseased gallbladder at a very young age. Had he not diagnosed me I would have died. He took so much time and tried everything to find out what was wrong with me. I would call him very determined. I am alive because of him! His personality is nice as well. I would highly recommend him and if I could would again say Thank You! He is awesome!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

I went to this doctor after a CAT scan missed the cause of my intestinal pain. After a colonoscopy he discovered I had a large cancer tumor and he referred me to one of the best surgeons in Pittsburgh [Dr, Schraut] now 6 years later I am still alive. Three Rivers Endoscopy is an outstanding place. Keep up the good work.. As soon as more people find this web site I am sure you will find more experiences like mine to be typical. Oh yea thanks for the cup when I made it to the 5 year mark. Or was it two years. Oh what the hell I’m “Still Kickin”

flag | Submitted December 14, 2008

This doctor has a nice website advertising "built for patient satisfaction".. Built for profit at any cost is more like it. I wasted an expensive office visit with this guy tring to explain a serious GI problem and all he would do was insist on a colonoscopy (since that's where they make the most profit).....I agreed, but tried to explain that some special reqirements that I had, to no avail....finally the physician assistant explained to me that patient's here are treated like widgets and it's an assembly like....max speed for max proft....fortunately she gave me the name of a real GI doc who listened to my problem, and did the test without a problem. Unfortunately, it turned out badly and the time I wasted with 3 rivers endoscopy and with this provider was harmful. Oh well, not every doctor cares about his patients; there are many out there.....go somewhere else. Even the office staff said that they would not recommend that their own families come to 3 rivers endoscopy center.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008

Dr. John F. Fusco's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Neighborhood Health Partnership