Ratings for Dr. Annie Tashdjian

Been with her for over 20 years, I hear may friends tell me horror stories about their dentists. Which makes me happy to have Dr. Tashdjian, she's the best, never complains and always puts up with me lol.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

For almost 20 years now, great dentist, friendly, professional and knows how to minimize pain. Rates a little higher than the average other places thought but it is worth it for me so far. Great hygienist working with her also. Always great and warm welcome from her fidel and gorgeous receptionnist :)

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Very nice doctor, always friendly, explains a lot and I never felt pain when she fixes my tooths. Knows how to hide the seringe when dealing with kids. My dentist for over 15 years know, i went to see others and always came back to her. She is the best so far.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Very good dentist.helpful polite and knowledgeable. Great with children.helpful staff.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

She is a very good dentist, my family and I have been patients for many years and thanks to her we have great smiles. I must say that we respect our yearly appointments and hygiene as she suggests. We all love her. Good with kids also.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009