Ratings for Dr. John M. Gaetano

This man should lose his medical license. Nasty man.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

Creepy, Condensending, Untrustworthy, Conartist.....

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Dr Gaetano is willing to spend time with his patients, but his office manager is rude and lazy. She will not return calls and do everything possible to avoid having to do any real work. Although that may not seem that important it does become an extremely challenging situation when needing referrals to other specialists. I will be taking my family elsewhere.

Submitted October 27, 2015

Wonderful doctor, excellent service. Recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

The doctor was condescending and rude. Very unprofessional. I did not return for treatment.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Gaetano after an emergency room visit during the holiday season. He actually came in to see me outside of his normal office hours while he was starting his vacation. I was immediately impressed with that level of concern. During my initial visit and follow on visits, I found him to be very professional and extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He took the time to show me the x-rays and how to explained how to interpret them. He explained in detail what the fracture was, surgical and non surgical options and what to be aware of during the healing process. I was very comfortable with him, so much so that I forgot I was in a doctors office. I was always seen on time if not earlier and he made himself available to me if I needed him in between appointments. I would (and I have) highly recommend him to others.

Submitted February 25, 2015

After numerous visits for a fracture repair, my husband and I are thrilled with the care he received from Dr. Gaetano. He showed concern, he was attentive and thorough with his evaluation and treatment of the fracture. He always took us in on time and made my husband feel very comfortable during each visit. So much so that my husband is actually "excited" to see him again to address other foot issues he is having. I never thought my husband would WANT to see a doctor at any point in his life and apparently, ( I can't believe I'm going to say this, and publicly no less) I was wrong. Thank you Dr. Gaetano :)

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I had a terrible experience with this man. I left his office crying.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I was completely impressed with the doctor going out of his way to see an emergency room referral over the holiday. He was very concerned and took great care of us. As for his manager...she is rude, lazy, unwilling to resubmit a claim with the mere push of a button and made me call our insurance company from the waiting room just to be told to have her resubmit the claim. She is an eye roller and shows that she feels superior to all. Very unsure as to why the doctor keeps her around.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I went for an appointment here and I am highly upset with their service. I've never been treated so rudely by any doctor or receptionist in all my life. They would not give me any answers or even allow me to be seen because of a mistake they made with my insurance. They figured out their mistake but still insisted I make another appointment. They were very disrespectful and sent me on my way with no care in the world. The receptionist gave me dirty looks, and the doctor acted as if I as well as my condition was unimportant. I will never go back here again.

Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. John M. Gaetano's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Waterford, CT