Ratings for Dr. JAMES J. Rowland

I love Dr. Rowland! He is amazing and truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

BEST gyne ever! Dr. Rowland is so undestanding, personable,and kind! I saw him for all of my prenatal visits and was so sorry he was not able to deliver my daughter in January. Dr. Logan (another doctor in the practice) delivered her, he is excellent too. He truly made every visit a pleasant and enjoyable experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Rowland and his staff!!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr. Rowland is excellent. He is dedicated, personable, and I highly recommend him. He's delivered my two children and I trust him thoroughly.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

The staff in Dr. Rowland's Pittsbugh office was very sweet.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

I don't typically see male gynecologists but I was having an issue and Dr. Rowland was the first doctor I could get in to see. I waited over an hour past my appointment to see the doctor. However, once the Dr. Rowland actually came into the exam room - he was patient; he listened, asked questions, and seemed earnestly concerned about my well being. Also, he was able to put me at ease for the exam. He ordered tests to find an explanation for my symptoms, he was not dismissive towards me and he didn’t just reach for his prescription pad. Another doctor that I had called before contacting Dr. Rowland’s office just wanted to put me on birth control without seeing me. I would recommend Dr. Rowland and I plan to make him my permanent gynecologist.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2008

Dr. JAMES J. Rowland's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

MAMSI