Ratings for Dr. Praveen Kollipara

Dr. Kollipara shows a high degree of compassion and kindness, backed by an accurate assessment of my diagnosis given by another doctor. He has a gentle and caring manner, remembers personal situations not pertaining to the medical treatment, which leaves me feeling that I'm not just a medical condition but a whole person, with a life beyond what I'm seeing him for.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr. K is not only knowledgeable and helpful, but he is one of the most compassionate and sensitive doctors I have known. He has been my oncologist for the past 12 years and has been consistently kind, generous with his time, respectful, open and honest. Overall, he has treated me with the highest of professionalism, and I am ever grateful for my relationship as his patient.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Dr. K has been very helpful and willing to answer any questions I may have. He's helped make a scary time a bit easier to bear!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Kollipara was very helpfull to me by telephone as I was in Pittsburgh taking care of my father that had just been told he has stomach and liver cancer. I called and asked many questions and he was always kind and happy to answer. If he was busy, he would call me back when he had free time or when he got home. All of his information was Right On The Money. The doctors in Pittsburgh where surprised when I would ask for different things for my dad. I greatly appreciated All His Help at this very difficult time. My father did pass two months later but, he was comfotable and had quality of life until the very end. Thank You Doctor K.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2009

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Dr. Praveen Kollipara's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1987)

Oxford