Ratings for Dr. Lori A. Slezak

I have had 3 colonoscopies with Dr Slezak, most recently last month. I have not had to wait for more than a few minutes to see her for my appointment and she sees me in recovery after the procedure to show me the results. She is wonderful. The office and surgery center are great

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

She rocks, no more pain and I can work again! I wasted my time and money on 2 other doctors, she was able to heal me with one simple surgery. Thank you Dr. L!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

I saw Dr Slezak for a routine colonoscopy. I have significant family history and get screened every 3 years. My GI doctor retired so I was referred to Dr Slezak by him. I was totally impressed with her, her office and the place where she performs her procedures. Talk about clean and comfortable! I found her to be extremely knowledgeable and caring. My husband will be seeing her as well!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Very disappointed with Dr. Slezak and her office. There is no consideration for the patient when it comes to getting the results of your colonoscopy. Months pass and you get no call, no letter. When you call them, they will only give you results at an appointment, but then, you can't get in. The arrogance is unbelievable. It's like I had the colonoscopy for them, so they could bill my insurance, not to determine if my health is okay.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I saw Dr. Slezak for a second opinion. It took a few weeks to get my appointment but was well worth the wait. She accurately examined, diagnosed and treated me correctly as my pain and other symptoms have resolved themsleves under her care.I literally wasted 4months being misdiagnosed by two other physicians. I would highly recommend her and intend on doing my colonoscopy with her as well as I turn 50 next year.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

I was in paint and tryed to make an appoinment, had not until February, "four month later"? by then I do not need her.Does not matter to tell someone in her office that I had a surgery with her a few years ago. They recomended to go to emergency

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

I saw Dr Slezak 3 times. She told me I needed surgery but since I was planning to have another child sometime in the next couple years she wouldn't operate. She told me to call her when I was in pain to get a same day appointment but each time I tried they had no openings for weeks. The last time I called I was in extreme-constant pain and they weren't able to fit me in AGAIN the receptionist said it had been 3 months since I saw her last and she couldn't do anything for me. I always felt like I was just a dollar sign to her and it was confirmed. I don't understand how such a cold and uncaring doctor has such great ratings.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Submitted November 8, 2012

Dr. Slezak is truly an amazing doctor. She is thorough, caring and highly competent in the field. I have been undergoing treatment after suffering from a fistula complication with another doctor, and she has been able to manage and stabilize the ongoing issues with extreme care and knowledge. Her genuine concern and ability to connect with the patient are truly incredible. Additionally the office staff, along with their prompt scheduling is outstanding. I HIGHLY recommend this doctor...truly one of a kind!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

As one who is not comfortable in a doctor's office, I can say that my experience with Dr. Slezak was all good. She is personal yet professional at the same time; she makes each patient feel extremely important. I have gone as far as recommending Dr. Slezak to several others who have thanked me over and over for the overall great experience they also had. My only regret is that I did not know Dr. Slezak sooner!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr. Lori A. Slezak's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)