Ratings for Dr. Richard T. Ethridge

I got a blefaroplastia and some face fillers, I am absolutely happy with the results. Dr. Ethridge and his staff are amazing, caring, and experienced. He listens to you. I truly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I had a Fraxel from the aesthetician Jennifer Geyer at Ethridge Plastic Surgery and breast lift by Dr.Ethridge. The staff and doctor are absolutely amazing. I highly recommend this office for skin care and breast lift.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

I had a BA in September 2012 and went back to have a BBL last week (April 2013). He did a fantastic job with my first procedure and I am already seeing nice results with this procedure. His staff is wonderful, and he is trustworthy and very talented. My scars from the BA have already faded to hardly being noticeable and the incisions from the BBL are so small I doubt they'll scar much at all.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Ethridge's Web site is www.drethridge.com. Plastic, cosmetic, and reconstructive surgery.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009