Ratings for Dr. Michael G. Douvas

Dr. Douvas is the BEST. He was my oncologist for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and is simply extraordinary. His compassion, sincerity, kindness, knowledge, unbelievable memory, genuine concern for you as well as for those closest to you, and ability to make you feel in control during one of the most difficult times in your life cannot be overstated. I can't imagine seeing anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr Douvas is an incredible doctor. I wish they could bottle the essence of this doctor and give some to every medical student going out to practice medicine. He is smart, compassionate, listens and astonishes me by what he remembers about me and my case from one visit to the next. He respects you as the ultimate decision maker and him as a partner in your process. He is thorough and really works to do the best he can for you in every way, truly committed to his patients and his work as a doctor. Choose him and you will be in good hands. the only down side is that he sometimes gets behind schedule because he choses to be totally present with each person. this never bothers me as i know when he comes into the room with me I will get 105% of his attention.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011

The greatest doctor I have ever known. Never doubt the caring, comprehensive, wonderful care you will get from him and his amazing, efficient, lovely staff. THE BEST.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Dr. Michael G. Douvas's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Charlottesville, VA