Ratings for Dr. Paul O. Farr

I had a very bad experience with this office. I had high hopes considering all the good reviews on this doctor. Just have to be careful who you see these days and play it by ear. Maybe get second opinions due to lots of misleading review online.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

This is one of the most knowledgeable Doctor's I've ever been to. Along with his office and him they saved my life. I would recommend him to anyone who asks. He has good manners and is very respectful of your needs and listens to your needs very well.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

He got very annoyed when I tried to ask questions as a concerned patient would about his/her health considering the circumstances. He was dead set on ordering every test in the book w/o explanation. He could not even prescribe any medicine for relief. I'm dreading the day i get old, if this is what i have to look forward to. I will give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he might need to retire considering he absolutely has no patience(no pun intended) any longer.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Dr. Paul O. Farr's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)