Ratings for Dr. Kevin S. Weibel

Dr. Weibel treated me, very successfully, for breathing cancer 22 years ago. I kept seeing her once a year. She is the one who spotted the spot on my lung a year ago. I had surgery and chemo- this was not breast cancer, but lung cancer. She had the intelligence to have the tumor DNA done, and I received the direct treatment, as it was different than most lung cancer. She is the very best, and I have known many people who have been successfully treated also. I would never think of using another doctor, and. I have very highly recommended her to those seeking help.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Weibel not only was my doctor but after I had acquired her services I found that she also has been treating my aunt for a rare blood disorder. My aunt had seen many doctors for many years and Dr. Weibel has her feeling better than she has in years. She is kind, listens to you and I feel makes good decisions based on how your body is accepting treatments.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

She closes her eyes when speaking to you. This doesn't engender any level of trust/confidence. She is quick to diagnose then prescribe. This led to several missed opportunities to improve my wifes condition/outlook. No significant follow up after an apointment. Didn't care enough to call with her condolences after my wife passed away. Still has not cared enough to returned two calls I placed to her.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Good doctor but nearly impossible to get an appt when you need one. Its hard to get past her watchdog nurse when you need to speak to the doctor or get an appointment. I ended up having to go to the ER to get examined for an infection, and thank goodness I did, or else I would have had sepsis. I was in the beginning stages of sepsis as it was, and still no call from the doctor. I know doctors are busy but my health is important, this could have been a life/death issue.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Very caring doc. Treated my breast cancer and was very informative of my treatment options. She still treats me and I'm cancer free for six years now. God bless her.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2010

She fails to look you in the eye when speeking to you. That is a little untrustworthy, and quite strange. She also has little time to listen to questions or concerns...I think she has too many patients to take time for individuals. She seems to have an agenda when she comes into the exam room, and does not want to veer away from that. Also, she seems to see no urgency in treatment or care.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Dr. Kevin S. Weibel's Credentials

• Ok State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Tulsa, Ok 74107 (Grad. 1985)