Ratings for Dr. Ann A. Ashley Gilbert

Dr. Gilbert has been treating me for well over 25 years. In a word, she's amazing. She understands womens' issues like no other Dr. I've seen. I've had 2 myomectomies and she did them both. She thoroughly prepared me for the first time telling me everything to expect pre and post opt. She has treated the whole woman in me and all the family, aging parent care issues that directly influence my health and well being. She is wholistic and traditional in her treatment and she allows you to partner with her in your car and recovery. She and her partner are the Marcus Welbys of present day medicine and I'm honored to submit this comment.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Have been going to this Doctor for 10 years. Five years ago I moved 70 miles away from the Doctor's office but when my yearly appointment is due, I'd rather travel the distance than try to find a Doctor as good as Dr. Ashley-Gilbert.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

I haven't been going to Dr. Gilbert for three years but she has been my mother's doctor for many. She is very personal, caring and will do anything to help you. She strives to make the experience as comfortable as possible.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Dr. Ann A. Ashley Gilbert's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1976)

Kaiser-Permanente