Ratings for Dr. Kitsa C. Kondylis-Deblois

Dr. Kondylis was marvelous to me as a doctor and a human being. She was very approachable (easy to talk to), and I enjoyed talking to her about medical issues. The chemistry between us was fantastic in that she enjoyed my sense of humor as a patient. She was very helpful in referring me to an ultrasound diagnostic center in Boston to clear up a potential cancer issue. She restored my peace of mind in clearing up that issue. I regret that she is no longer practicing in Concord MA. She is one of the best in the business, along with her colleague Dr. Ingrid Balcomb in the practice of Obstetrics and Gynecology! The only minor problems were the logistics in setting up the Boston appointments, and the wait in the waiting room to see her. Her nurses are also fantastic in rendering patient care!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

DR. Kondylis is wonderful. She takes her time and explains things. She has a wonderful bedside manner and always makes you feel comfortable. She is easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Dr. Kitsa C. Kondylis-Deblois's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)