Ratings for Dr. Paul W. Zarutskie

Unfortunatly, this doctor did not retire. He is the head of the University of Washington fertility clinic. I spent thousands and thousands of dollars for nothing! First off, Im 25 years old, healthy, active and have no reason why I should not be pregnant. I used husbands sperm on IVF, which was very low, negative preg. test. I did 2 IUI's with donor sperm, and nothing! The last IUI i had 3 eggs! All my tests suggest that my fertility is perfect. He kept blamming problems on the theory of genetics! Its hard to believe both my husband and I have gentic disorders! Please please do not go to this man for fertility! He is money hungry and doesnt give a crap about your feelings! Worst experiance of my life! We are going to get a 2nd opinion and hopefully we will get some answer of any we didnt get pregnant.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Thank God this Dr retired in 2008. His theories are way off. I'm glad I sought 2nd opinions. If patients testosterone is on the high end of normal, yes, NORMAL, he wants to treat everyone routinely with steroids. I've heard from his other patients this is his M.O. Actually I think the dexamethasone he put me did nothing but harm me. Didn't get pregnant at all while seeing him. Got second opinions from other drs. They were shocked at his theories! Stopped seeing him, got off the dexamethasone, got pregnant within a year, without taking any stinking side effect ridden steroid! Furthermore, he discounted our true problem completely in his approach, which had nothing to do with testosterone, so I agree that he's not a good listener at all.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

He is not a good listener. He can't be rude if you disagree with him (threatened me to end my infertility treatment, which was 1/2 way, if I didn't comply with his orders to see a counselor). One feels like an object when in his care. I felt lik ehe cared more about $$$ than me.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Paul W. Zarutskie's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Ameritas