Ratings for Dr. Mahmoud Rashidi-Naimabadi

Dr. Rashidi saved my daughter from being parallelized, and she was the first patient under 20 years of age to have had a L-5 infusion under his watch. (2006 ) my daughter was only 12 years old when he performed the surgery.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Rashidi saved me from being paralyzed on October 2nd of 2010 when I fell 30 feet off from a roof and my spine was shattered. I was literally 1 Millimeter from the bone chunk severing my spinal cord and me being paralyzed for the rest of my life. I am forever grateful for him saving my life. I am from New Hampshire and we lost a great surgeon because he moved to California.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I felt Dr. Rashidi was competent and compassionate in my health care. I ended up having surgery and did not feel pushed in any way toward this procedure. With every appointment Dr. Rashidi answered all of my questions and explained everything going on. I would refer Dr Rashidi to friends/relatives in need of a Neurosurgeon. I was very happy with my care, treatment and outcome.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Made unrealistic claims of recovery, and overly spiritual. Unwilling to recomend proper pain management to family doctor. Failed to see on MRI images that there was a third disc herniation at the same level after preforming two surgeries to correct my compressed spinal cord. Failed to preform the first emergency surgery in a timely manner, leaving the spinal cord severly compressed for two days causing perminant nerve damage and scar tissue.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

I loved this Dr. I would trust him above all others. I'm just so sorry we lost him to New Hampshire. They're very luck to get him. I just wish he would come back to Bakersfield. It's a great loss for us.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010